💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

RQ| The Fame Interviews (GagaMediaArchives)

OCD

Featured Posts

So I'm getting a new TV (Yay me!),

and I'm trying to refresh the Gaga content I have :)

Unfortunately the link to the second part on the fab GMA collection for The Fame Interviews is missing, and I wondered maybe one of you here has a backup of the folder you can share for now, and willing to upload <3

Also @JustifyMyLove I tried to reach you on Twitter, but Idk if you read it often, so I'm letting you know here as well 💜💜💜

Thanks in advance!

danbekim

Try downloading them individually! It worked for me before 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Just now, danbekim said:

Try downloading them individually! It worked for me before 

Lots of links are broken ;(

JustifyMyLove

Hey! I noticed the links are missing because all of sudden mega removed the stuff from a lot of the accounts that compound the archive. When I have a little of time I’ll try to replenish them so hold tight for a bit 💜

@OCD

Julia Volkova #1 stan

enissa11
3 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Hey! I noticed the links are missing because all of sudden mega removed the stuff from a lot of the accounts that compound the archive. When I have a little of time I’ll try to replenish them so hold tight for a bit 💜

@OCD

you should upload them through torrents, that's my favorite way of downloading stuff

Mad Architect of Light

JustifyMyLove

Hey everyone! The main folder has been updated with all the missing videos in the page. If anybody downloaded just the first folder because the other was broken I suggest you to download again everything from the first one as it's now complete :)

@OCD 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

• 6 months later...
HelloHangoverz

Hey, since they recently deleted GagaMediaArchive's megaupload account (disgusting)....does anybody have back ups for any of the interviews?

bottoms up....and the devil laughs

Archived