šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Ok Let's have our LG7 delusion thread about theories, wishes, rumours, news and so on. I'll updateĀ  the OP anytime we'll have anything that could be linked to next project.

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

- Gaga talked about her next project twice during HOG promo interviews saying she has in mind what's next but not ready to talk about it.

- Gaga has been seen on January 11th going to a studio.Ā 

- A 10 second snippet of a song titled 'Hallelujah' leaked on January 20th. Is itĀ something new from next project ?

- Gaga using the šŸ¤Ÿ emoji on several Instagram posts. Teasing something ?Ā 

- Feb 14 : Gaga is mentionning Radical Love + šŸ¤Ÿ emoji again on her Superbowl tweet. Last time she mentionned Radical Love was on her Instagram post on January 19th

- September 5th 2022 : Gaga follows Wet Leg (independant British rock group) on Instagram. New collab ?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And please let us have our 6666666 pages thread when the album will be out in 2040. It's just a fun threadĀ :kiss:

• monketsharona changed the title to LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabylonChristmas

This might be unrelated, but I do see her working with an up, and coming singer on a project of some sort, and probably for their own album, and as far as LG7 goes, I'm seeing an atmospheric ballad, and hearing the Voce Viva commercial version of Sine From Above in my head. It seems like it's going to sound heavenly

When I was young, I prayed for lightning šŸŽ§

Reality

I want LG7 to be a ballad album, and Iā€™ll gladly fight anyone who says that theyā€™re ā€œtiredā€ of BalladGa.

šŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Danny Milk
13 minutes ago, BabylonChristmas said:

Ā I do see her working with an up, and coming singer on a project of some sort

abcdefu (gaga remix) when???

Ā 

I guess it doesn't really matter

Manifesting an original jazz pop album a la Back to Black. It has the potential of being her magnum opusĀ :applause:

Gagaism
44 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

...Ā 

Ā 

And please let us have our 6666666 pages thread when the album will be out in 2040. It's just another rumorĀ thread.gifĀ :kiss:

FixedĀ :yennefer:

Roughhouse Dandy

Praying for a proper rock moment šŸ¤žšŸ½

We keep getting teases, and it feels like The Momentā„¢ļø to do it.Ā 

This is my Hannah Montanaā„¢ļø lipgloss.

MaybeKermit

Tbh I just ā€œfinallyā€ want a really ā€œadultā€ and experimental sounding album from her Ć  la Ray Of Light

Putang Ina Mo

She will make dark-themed songs inspired by HoG, then she will scrap it and make a pop-country albumĀ :trollga:

my username says it all šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

I really want her to release an album that sounds like those r&b pop ballads from her old demos like "second time around" or theĀ verses in "the cure". I love how Gaga can belt but I think her softer vocals sound heavenly.Ā 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived