💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Ok so two 'Radical Love' mentions in a couple of months and the đŸ€Ÿ emoji again ?

She's teasing I guess

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I have a huge feeling she has been working on new music without telling anything about it to avoid her next era / plans being entirely leaked before release like Chromatica. I'm sure she was pissed having zero surprise in her sleeves for Chromatica

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I have a huge feeling she has been working on new music without telling anything about it to avoid her next era / plans being entirely leaked before release like Chromatica. I'm sure she was pissed having zero surprise in her sleeves for Chromatica

I can see the album coming out in 1 month just like I can see it coming in 6 years :deadbanana:

monketsharona
45 minutes ago, Dead body said:

I can see the album coming out in 1 month just like I can see it coming in 6 years :deadbanana:

I'm sure Interscope would not letting her not releasing anything in 6 years (+ counting her last solo release is from mid 2020)

LilyLark
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Also idk why people believe she hasn't been working on music at all...esp. with the previous COVID restrictions where people couldn't do much outside of the home. Look at how much she accomplished in 2015-2019, for example...it's not crazy to believe post Chromatica she wrapped up L4S (which started all the way back in '16/17), filmed Gucci, prepped for the final jazz shows, and worked on new music.

I'm going to be delulu and predict something drops before the Oscars....but in reality I'm guessing sometimes this spring or early summer.

Regina George

This is probably an unpopular opinion but I want her to do less “screaming” in her songs. We are already aware of her talents so why make it obvious in every song? Chromatica already had like 90% of those “screaming” vocals on it. I want her to go back to her TFM style of singing. 

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Also idk why people believe she hasn't been working on music at all...esp. with the previous COVID restrictions where people couldn't do much outside of the home. Look at how much she accomplished in 2015-2019, for example...it's not crazy to believe post Chromatica she wrapped up L4S (which started all the way back in '16/17), filmed Gucci, prepped for the final jazz shows, and worked on new music.

I'm going to be delulu and predict something drops before the Oscars....but in reality I'm guessing sometimes this spring or early summer.

Well people were in that negative mood early 2020 saying BURNS sessions at Henson Studio weren't for Lady Gaga at all and saying she was nothing near getting ready for a new album and well... 

Not hyping too much but like you said it's not unbelievable thinking about her having some music in the work while Chromatica is already almost 2 year old AND knowing she is always making new music and teasing. 

LilyLark
22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well people were in that negative mood early 2020 saying BURNS sessions at Henson Studio weren't for Lady Gaga at all and saying she was nothing near getting ready for a new album and well... 

Not hyping too much but like you said it's not unbelievable thinking about her having some music in the work while Chromatica is already almost 2 year old AND knowing she is always making new music and teasing. 

I feel like people sometimes read too much into the teasing but I do think some of the recent posts/emojis could indicate that...

LilyLark
24 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This is probably an unpopular opinion but I want her to do less “screaming” in her songs. We are already aware of her talents so why make it obvious in every song? Chromatica already had like 90% of those “screaming” vocals on it. I want her to go back to her TFM style of singing. 

Sort of agree...

I don't think Chromatica has like 90% that style, but it's not my favorite vocal technique. That said, I don't even think it's a Gaga thing so much as a thing a lot of the pop girls do nowadays...

Regina George
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Sort of agree...

I don't think Chromatica has like 90% that style, but it's not my favorite vocal technique. That said, I don't even think it's a Gaga thing so much as a thing a lot of the pop girls do nowadays...

Idk I first noticed Gaga doing it in ARTPOP on few songs, then Joanne was full of those kinda of vocals and now Chromatica. I kinda miss her soft vocals. 

LilyLark
Just now, Regina George said:

Idk I first noticed Gaga doing it in ARTPOP on few songs, then Joanne was full of those kinda of vocals and now Chromatica. I kinda miss her soft vocals. 

I feel like Perfect Illusion would have benefited the most from not being sung in that style.

Regina George
22 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I feel like Perfect Illusion would have benefited the most from not being sung in that style.

Oh yes I can definitely see that working much better 

M i K E Y
28 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Yea I felt like Gaga’s vocals were simply too strong for Chromaticas softer instrumentals. For example fun tonight would’ve been way better (for me) if she relaxed on that one but I guess in her state of mind during recordings, she needed to belt these words out 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived