💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

danbekim
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I guess it means she's composing on the piano lately (see background)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZC4bkzOmvw/?utm_medium=copy_link

this is from Vegas backstage, it could be from October when she did a few Jazz shows but it can be from 2019 too

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
15 minutes ago, danbekim said:

this is from Vegas backstage, it could be from October when she did a few Jazz shows but it can be from 2019 too

True 

That said let's not forget she had a piano in her hotel room in Italia when she was filming HoG last year

danbekim

she’s going to rockmatica ☠️❤️🔥🤘

Mother of Puppies

I would love a mixed pop album... y'know kinda everything... Funk, Disco, EDM, Rock... :pray:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Princess95DIE

Am I the only one who wants LG7 to sound kinda like Born this way? The record full of love and inspirational songs plus sex ofc:ohwell:

~I wanna go hang out with that horse later~

danbekim
57 minutes ago, Princess95DIE said:

Am I the only one who wants LG7 to sound kinda like Born this way? The record full of love and inspirational songs plus sex ofc:ohwell:

YES PLEASE

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Princess95DIE said:

I I would love her to make a reunion with BTW producers team (DJWS, RedOne, Garibay, DJ Snake..)

Cheek 2 Cheek Stan

My third eye is telling me that it will be kinda jazzy Miss Gaga do like doing some jazz or whateva 🤷‍♀️

Period 🩸

monketsharona
30 minutes ago, Darkgod said:

Frankensteined fits so well with this rock vibes ... cause its an industrial/rock song .

Fingers crossed she'll make it happen one day

previously
On 1/12/2022 at 7:16 AM, Funkymonkey said:

Tbh I just “finally” want a really “adult” and experimental sounding album from her à la Ray Of Light

this! 

No matter what the sound is i'd like a solid album roll out, good single choices, cohesive sound and cohesive looks. Her albums get lost in everything else she's doing, I'd like her to sit in an era and focus on that for a while. 

Also no songs about fame or the pain of fame etc. I sometimes think her looks lack maturity, Chromatica looks apart from the VMA's didn't feel like Gaga now, i'd like images like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSPZ13Ro4ts/

MaybeKermit
50 minutes ago, previously said:

this! 

No matter what the sound is i'd like a solid album roll out, good single choices, cohesive sound and cohesive looks. Her albums get lost in everything else she's doing, I'd like her to sit in an era and focus on that for a while. 

Also no songs about fame or the pain of fame etc. I sometimes think her looks lack maturity, Chromatica looks apart from the VMA's didn't feel like Gaga now, i'd like images like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSPZ13Ro4ts/

Exactly ! Idk why but with Chromatica I always felt like she was trying to cater to an extremely young audience? Like 12-18yo. 911 was a very mature video tho, so that was a nice surprise! 

We all know what she’s capable of, and we’ll always support her, that’s why wete here lol. But Inthink it’s “time” that she takes some risks again music-wise, and really collaborate with new, and experimental producers. I want her to create sth innovative that we’ll remember forever 

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Darkgod said:

Frankensteined fits so well with this rock vibes ... cause its an industrial/rock song .

Honestly thinking about it if some of those 2015 songs were industrial electronic rock it may be the right time to release it if LG7 is meant to be rock influenced. From what people heard about Frankensteined it had some big rock influences so who knows ?

Gaga said once in JWT backstage she loves the song so why not releasing it one day ? 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived