Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

hoeslay
2 hours ago, Riley said:

Love the talk about RockGa vibes, would also be here for a HOGucci inspired album full of Euro-club bangers (would follow Chromatica nicely in the vein of TF/TFM per other comments)

Yes please. Give me FULL FORCE AUTHENTIC but modern italo disco and new wave 80s influence. 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART

Would be awesome to have a Synth 80s inspired album, but I think that aesthetic and sound is so used today, by 2023 it would be outdated. She should explore the 80/90 Italo-club vibes inspired by HoG, and aesthetic of vintage high fashion :firega:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

CAPRISONGS
On 1/12/2022 at 1:25 PM, TipsyGagaFan said:

Then why are there many projects with 7 songs that are labeled EPs on iTunes :triggered:

Billie’s DSAM is 9 songs, roughly 30 minutes, yet she considers it an EP. So it seems that we don’t have a set definition of what separates an ep from an album.

projects with 7+ tracks are considered albums on streaming platforms 

monketsharona

If an italian 80s disco pop album is happening she needs Giorgio Moroder involved. He's the master of this.

duckworth

tbh i just want her to do what she wants. i want to see her happy with what she’s doing. she struggled with making Chromatica and I felt like it affected how she sees that album now

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, duckworth said:

tbh i just want her to do what she wants. i want to see her happy with what she’s doing. she struggled with making Chromatica and I felt like it affected how she sees that album now

To be honest she had a lot of struggles with her last three solo albums... Just hope the next one will be brighter and lighter in themes

Andrea B
On 1/17/2022 at 9:14 AM, Christopher Rolas said:

I haven't had enough of Chromatica, I want a sequel. A sort of the The Fame and The fame monster, something like "Monochromatica", the colorless side of Chromatica, dark sounding music, more cyberpunk than before. 

ETQy7-DOUMAA7o-VZ.jpg

industrial pop or hyperpop would be good for this theme 

monketsharona

A 10 second snippet of a song called Hallelujah has leaked. Is it a leak à la Stupid Love ?

LilyLark
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

The OP has been updated with the 'Hallelujah' snippet rumour

So DJWS is denying it but it's possible he just forgot if it was a separate track just with Matthew Koma....interesting...

It does sound very much like an ARTPOP track in terms of production, etc...but then again so many people were convinced Stupid Love was a BTW demo and then it turned out to be a new song.

Did we ever find out why people believe "We Could Be Lovers" was supposed to be on the original LG6? Did DJWS say something...I know he often sincerely answers if fans ask him questions (even if he also trolls at times).

Anyway, the two main, which look to be legitimate leaks post Chromatica (We Could Be Lovers and Hallelujah) sound so different.

I think LG7 will either be a disco-funk album (à la I Want Your Love) or a stadium-rock album (à la You and I)..

lady gaga fashion GIF by Vevo 

you and i music video GIF by Lady Gaga

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived