💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

PawsUpJago

I'd love a heavier rock themed album for the next project, hoping that she made connections with some of the producers on Dawn of Chromatica also. 

She's had her triumphant "return" to dance pop again now, I am now hungry for something that pushes the trend again more along the experimental route still if not a flat out rock influenced album as so many fans of hers truly know how much she could deliver with a full on rock album. 

But ultimately I hope she does something more ahead of the curve next time instead of just following it, nothing wrong with that but the majority of her career she really has set the trends that many won't admit. And if not a trendsetter at least go mega left field. I think she's enough back in public favour that she can start taking another risk again 😊

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Summer Boy

omg please no full HAC / ballads album. I love her ballads, but we got CTC, Joanne, ASIB and L4L recently. 

Patriziaa Reggiani

I want her to work with Nile Rodgers, Max Martin, Shellback and create that Masterpiece Album full of Bops. Like create that magic with all the best producers in the game. 

I will not watch House of Gucci

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

I want her to work with Nile Rodgers, Max Martin, Shellback and create that Masterpiece Album full of Bops. Like create that magic with all the best producers in the game. 

Same here, she needs to try a bit more with Max Martin. 

I would love Mark Ronson (in a different genre) and RedOne (for some nostalgia dark and catchy tunes) to return

Guillaume Hamon

A disco-pop-R&B album in my dreams with productions from Stuart Price, the team of aftet hours+ future nostalgia + Jessie ware last album, Cerrone, Niles Rogers, Andrew Wyatt who did the midnight song for Miley...

A pop-rock & ballad album if she goes for a new career peak with Ted Riley, greg kurstin, shallow collaborators and the writers duo who made all the early Avril Lavigne hits.

:vegas:

this might be a delusion but i want her to have a pop princess era! like Future Nostalgia or a Britney one (her dope ones not the last ones).

Summer Boy
1 hour ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

add Giorgio Moroder and Stuart Price and we have a 10/10 album! :giveup:

KevinWright

I would like a neo-soul album from her. She has the voice and the talent for that genre.

Songs similar to what Amy Winehouse, Duffy, Joss Stone and even Adele with "19" gave us. 

huttont

I am here for anything honestly But I do think a rockga era would be received well and would be fun to see gaga explore that. Something like Stevie Nicks is my dream. I also would love an album of “Diggin My Grave”s

Julien Lockhart
10 hours ago, Julien Mayer said:

First of all I apologize for my English lmao 

Well, I hope she'll make an album without puting her pain in it because it will destroy her again

I want an era or an album like The Fame / Monster or Born This Way because they're not too personal

She puts her pain in her music since ARTPOP and gosh she doesn't seems happy, I know Chromatica was so good and she had to do it 

But ARTPOP is so acid she was hungry, Joanne was an Illusion about her aunt she faked the meaning to herself, the album is all about Taylor and for chromatica she finally faced her own struggles

I just want her to sounds happy in the next one, I think the theme will be something like Free Woman, about freedom, equality, kindness and some stuffs like that

I really wish it's not a very deep personal album, she needs to makes happier songs or not too personals for her and if she wants to make some personals things I think she needs to put them on little details like she does with Monster (she hinted us about the rape in this one)

He ate my heart

I will fully commit to the delusion that ARTPOP ACT II is coming, idc idc

If it doesn't come, I will accept what does bc it will probably be good anyway. 

Andrea B
11 hours ago, inactive user said:

Said it before and I'll say it again, give me that industrial/electronic album I need from LG. Whether she collaborates with other artists in the industrial/electronic scene like Trent Reznor or not, I'm here for it. Remember the OG LG6 sessions with Boys Noize when she spilt water over their modular synths? Think that. 

EDIT: Let me throw in a handful of songs that give the sound I'm thriving for. 

Hide contents

OMS YESSS

11 hours ago, inactive user said:

Said it before and I'll say it again, give me that industrial/electronic album I need from LG. Whether she collaborates with other artists in the industrial/electronic scene like Trent Reznor or not, I'm here for it. Remember the OG LG6 sessions with Boys Noize when she spilt water over their modular synths? Think that. 

EDIT: Let me throw in a handful of songs that give the sound I'm thriving for. 

Reveal hidden contents

i'm intrigued :partysick:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived