💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART
5 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

whatever it is, I’m kinda praying we get the era before the tour in July
 like we do is with The Weeknd and Bieber
 serve a lil The Fame Monster to The Fame with Chromatica. 

Is unreal to get Lg7 this year, she has tour the second half of 2022 and maybe she will film another movie at some point of 2023, and if she's planning something for ARTPOP Anniversary in november 2023, the next album would come by mid 2024 at least :bradley:

2 hours ago, Cosmos said:

I kinda wish that she would do something alike TFM (maybe I'm just stuck in 2009 lol)

Yes, you are :vegas:

Jk :ladyhaha:, we all want that infamous dark album produced by RedOne + Frankensteined as the lead single

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

She can just release the OG lG5 with Frankensteined being the lead single and focus on her next movie project .. she have enough ready materials to make 5 more albums .

Is this LG7 or 8?

I thought Joanne is LG5, with LG4 as C2C, thus LG7 is L4S...

4 minutes ago, doraemon said:

Is this LG7 or 8?

I thought Joanne is LG5, with LG4 as C2C, thus LG7 is L4S...

Chromatica was marketed as LG6 by Gaga’s team, so that means she’s using this LG_ structure to count only her solo albums: The Fame (LG1), TFM (LG2), Born This Way (LG3), ARTPOP (LG4), Joanne (LG5) and Chromatica (officially LG6). 
That means neither C2C, Love For Sale or ASIB Soundtrack are considered on this LGx name tag.

Her next solo album will be LG7.

could mean anything

monketsharona
16 hours ago, Dead body said:

Am I the only one who feels that the rock album won't happen this time? 

I feel like a rock album is a fan fantasy since like 2011.

Not sure it'll materialise anytime soon.

I want a ballad + R&B album like Million Reasons, Heal Me, SFA, The Cure, Brooklyn Nights, etc.

I'm not having fun tonight

Delulu Rogers

I can totally see LG7 coming in spring of 2023. 3 years is a long enough time between albums considering there’s no soundtrack between them this time. Realistically this year will be making LG7 and finishing enigma. Her next movie role can come in 2024. 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I can totally see LG7 coming in spring of 2023. 3 years is a long enough time between albums considering there’s no soundtrack between them this time. Realistically this year will be making LG7 and finishing enigma. Her next movie role can come in 2024. 

That sounds like a logical schedule

I hope she'll tease the studio sessions

Love the talk about RockGa vibes, would also be here for a HOGucci inspired album full of Euro-club bangers (would follow Chromatica nicely in the vein of TF/TFM per other comments)

Levine

People really think and/or hope she's doing a FULL rock album? :rip: and then what, heavy metal for lg8?

A couple of songs with rockish vibes are possible, but she'll never do a whole rock album. 

Bolkins

I just want the overall message of LG7 to be about hope, basically a whole album of songs like ‘Free Woman’ that would be great. Life has been so depressing for so long, we could all use some empowerment and it’s what she’s best at. 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived