šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

danbekim

Countdown to mods locking this thread starts in 3Ā :vegas:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

Idk about a full ballad albumĀ :bear:Ā But Iā€™m ready for her Power of Goodbye and Frozen era. Also, her Itā€™s All Coming Back to me Now era.Ā 

Iā€™d love an album full of songs like ARUTW, Shallow, INLA, Is That Alright?, etc. ASIB, in my opinion, has some of her best ballads/songs in general. Plus, I feel like after Million Reasons, the GP would love more ballads from Gaga

šŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, danbekim said:

Countdown to mods locking this thread starts in 3Ā :vegas:

Why that ? it's only a discussion thread...Ā 

Every in between eras period one is made. Let's just having fun sharing opinions, theories and wishes about what's next.

FFXIV WhiteMage

Are we really sure that itā€™s for Lg7Ā :partysick:

Ā 

btw LG7 = pop balladĀ albumĀ :zilla:

Ā 

I just want gaga to take her new music project seriously and work with good producers (Redone..max martin),Ā former producers like djws and Fernando and new talented producers (salem al fakir) who producer all agnes new songs and sine from above .Ā 

No more bloodpop please .Ā 

WhereIsLG7

Full Metal Ballad Electronic Dance Country Jazz Kpop Trap Alternative Album

Ā 

Sour Candy Remix Part 2 (Extended English and Korean Haus Labs Skin Care Version [Gurl,Ā Where Is This Going!?]) -Ā The Candy Shop Session, Twilight and Dusk of Chromatica Act II Edition

will be on itĀ :flower:

WhereIsLG7
7 minutes ago, WhereIsLG7 said:

Sour Candy Remix Part 2 (Extended English and Korean Haus Labs Skin Care Version [Gurl,Ā Where Is This Going!?]) -Ā The Candy Shop Session, Twilight and Dusk of Chromatica Act II Edition

will be on itĀ :flower:

with the "really coming soon" Official Live Full 5-part Prelude Post Lude Chromalude Exclusive Dance Commercial VisualsĀ Music Short Movie Film Performance Video DocumentaryĀ :flower:

9 hours ago, Ma ma ma ma2007 said:

RockGa is that bish

yasssssss GROWL it like BM's LOVEEEEEEEEEEE or DITD's MAKE IT STOOOOOPPPPPPPPP~~~

and collab/s with TKĀ :legend:Ā GROWL TOGETHER

į“øįµ’įµ’įµ, įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ź·įµ’Ź³Ė”įµˆ Ė¢įµ—įµƒŹ³įµ—Ė¢ įµ—įµ’ įµˆā±Ė¢įµƒįµ–įµ–įµ‰įµƒŹ³ ā€œį¶ ā±āæįµˆ įµįµ‰ā€, Ė¢įµ’įµįµ‰įµ’āæįµ‰ Ė¢į¶œŹ³įµ‰įµƒįµĖ¢ įµ’įµ˜įµ—.

Fuck You Pop Music

Twinkier me would have wished a soft pop rock album, but daddier me wants experimental electronic industrial trip hop with hardcore EDM influences, kinda like Swine (NIN cover feat. Portishead). **** ballads, I want destructionĀ :firega:

Dr Fudge

mean-girls-hair.gif

I heard from my aunt who works at Netflix that the reason why her hair is so big is cuz itā€™s full of secrets about LG7.

Ā 

The secrets:

67Nf.gif

Ā 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Magic Mike

I hope LG7 = her Ray of Light = mystic,Ā electronic, atmospheric and who knows, maybe aĀ bit of techno / jungle.

Inferno

I want her to visually be minimal and less drag but sonically be super maximal and emotionally raw. Genre-wise honestly whatever. As long as she doesn't attempt to do trap again (which idk why she would) im good. Hip-hop really just is not her realm unless she just stands alongside it doing her gaga thing as she does in tracks like Chillin or even on Paper Gangsta (like yeah shes rapping but its like electro fembot gaga doing the rapping so its still gaga its not like with BDKMV or Cake that was straight up cringe no offense).

danbekim
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Why that ? it's only a discussion thread...Ā 

Every in between eras period one is made. Let's just having fun sharing opinions, theories and wishes about what's next.

I know, but they had locked threads like the Chromatica delulu oneĀ 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived