Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)


monketsharona

Featured Posts

TipsyGagaFan
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She said Chromatica is LG6 

So next album is LG7 

She can call it whatever she wants, that doesn’t make it true.

Selena called Revival her debut. Miley called Bangerz her debut. Neither were their debut. I can say that 1+1=LG7, but that doesn’t make it true :trollga:


The Fame

BTW

ARTPOP

Joanne

Chromatica

 

Are her studio albums. TFM is an ep, C2C and LFS are collab albums, and ASIB is a soundtrack. Like I said, she can call it whatever she wants, but that doesn’t make it true.

Edited by TipsyGagaFan
I’m tired and angry but somebody should be
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • monketsharona

    38

  • LilyLark

    10

  • Levine

    5

  • danbekim

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Let's have our LG7 delusion thread about theories, wishes, rumours, news and so on. I'll update  the OP anytime we'll have anything that could be linked to next project.      

She will make dark-themed songs inspired by HoG, then she will scrap it and make a pop-country album 

I want LG7 to be a ballad album, and I’ll gladly fight anyone who says that they’re “tired” of BalladGa.

Julien Mayer

First of all I apologize for my English lmao 

Well, I hope she'll make an album without puting her pain in it because it will destroy her again

I want an era or an album like The Fame / Monster or Born This Way because they're not too personal

She puts her pain in her music since ARTPOP and gosh she doesn't seems happy, I know Chromatica was so good and she had to do it 

But ARTPOP is so acid she was hungry, Joanne was an Illusion about her aunt she faked the meaning to herself, the album is all about Taylor and for chromatica she finally faced her own struggles

I just want her to sounds happy in the next one, I think the theme will be something like Free Woman, about freedom, equality, kindness and some stuffs like that

I really wish it's not a very deep personal album, she needs to making happier songs or not too personals for her and if she wants to make some personals things I think she needs to put them on little details like she does with Monster (she hinted us about the rape in this one)

He ate my heart
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Julien Mayer
6 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

She can call it whatever she wants, that doesn’t make it true.

Selena called Revival her debut. Miley called Bangerz her debut. Neither were their debut. I can say that 1+1=LG7, but that doesn’t make it true :trollga:


The Fame

BTW

ARTPOP

Joanne

Chromatica

 

Are her studio albums. TFM is an ep, C2C and LFS are collab albums, and ASIB is a soundtrack. Like I said, she can call it whatever she wants, but that doesn’t make it true.

Monster is an album, it's in her contract with Interscope

She consider it as an album, + an album is considered to be 6 or more songs running over 30 minutes in length and is considered to be one product

He ate my heart
  • Thanks 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
TipsyGagaFan
5 hours ago, Julien Mayer said:

Monster is an album, it's in her contract with Interscope

She consider it as an album, + an album is considered to be 6 or more songs running over 30 minutes in length and is considered to be one product

Then why are there many projects with 7 songs that are labeled EPs on iTunes :triggered:

Billie’s DSAM is 9 songs, roughly 30 minutes, yet she considers it an EP. So it seems that we don’t have a set definition of what separates an ep from an album.

Edited by TipsyGagaFan
I’m tired and angry but somebody should be
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Julien Mayer
1 minute ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Then why are there many projects with 7 songs that are labeled ep’s on iTunes :triggered:

Because they're considered as an EP by the artist ?

Kim Petras Clarity is a mixtape with 12 songs and it's not an album ?

Blackpink the album is a 8 tracks album :udidnt:

He ate my heart
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TipsyGagaFan
Just now, Julien Mayer said:

Because they're considered as an EP by the artist ?

Kim Petras Clarity is a mixtape with 12 songs and it's not an album ?

Blackpink the album is a 8 tracks album :udidnt:

Listen, at the end of the day this just comes down to personal opinion, since no one is able to clearly determine the difference between an ep and an album. If y’all want to consider TFM an album, go for it. Me personally, I consider it an ep addition to TF.

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP
2 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Wow I’ve never experienced a pre-era! It’s my first time. I’m so excited to witness lil monster history :flop:

It will be horrible and long, you shouldn’t be looking forward to it :flop:

COME ON GAYS!!
  • LMAO 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame

Said it before and I'll say it again, give me that industrial/electronic album I need from LG. Whether she collaborates with other artists in the industrial/electronic scene like Trent Reznor or not, I'm here for it. Remember the OG LG6 sessions with Boys Noize when she spilt water over their modular synths? Think that. 

EDIT: Let me throw in a handful of songs that give the sound I'm thriving for. 

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by inactive user
  • YAAAS 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
warholastar
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Ok Let's have our LG7 delusion thread about theories, wishes, rumours, news and so on. I'll update  the OP anytime we'll have anything that could be linked to next project.

 

 

- Gaga talked about her next project twice in HOG promo interviews saying she has in mind what's next but not ready to talk about it.

- Gaga ha been seen on January 11th going to a studio. 

 

And please let us have our 6666666 pages thread when the album will be out in 2040. It's just a fun thread :kiss:

Heard that DJWS asked her back to work - ARTPOP act ii on the way?

Link to post
Share on other sites
VasilisVas
7 hours ago, Reality said:

I want LG7 to be a ballad album, and I’ll gladly fight anyone who says that they’re “tired” of BalladGa.

Idk about a full ballad album :bear: But I’m ready for her Power of Goodbye and Frozen era. Also, her It’s All Coming Back to me Now era. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Chesescake

Polka Face :neyde:

Spoiler

 

"Edgy dark electric underground-inspired but end up annoying fan by how underground it is" pop album :neyde:

Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
13 minutes ago, inactive user said:

Said it before and I'll say it again, give me that industrial/electronic album I need from LG. Whether she collaborates with other artists in the industrial/electronic scene like Trent Reznor or not, I'm here for it. Remember the OG LG6 sessions with Boys Noize when she spilt water over their modular synths? Think that. 

EDIT: Let me throw in a handful of songs that give the sound I'm thriving for. 

  Hide contents

 

 

I need Boys Noize as producer 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Steven

As much as I like what he did on Chromatica, I think it's time for her to be work with other producers than Bloodpop.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ceres

She could benefit from a persona album, I mean she typically becomes what her album is (Call me JOEanne)

What if she has a concept album, idk maybe an Italian girl from New York. And she's trying to make her way into stardom. SHe has to fight through trials and tribulations and nerves as she creates her dream.

AND THEN, she could use the album as inspiration for, idk, a musical that's maybe loosely based off her real life?

She could call is like... Stefani?  Maybe "Boiling Points"? :huntyga:

.・゜゜・ ✺◟(⍤ಎ⍤)◞✺ ・゜゜・.
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
22 minutes ago, warholastar said:

Heard that DJWS asked her back to work - ARTPOP act ii on the way?

That's what he does for a year... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...