💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE
21 hours ago, sillynate said:

but aren’t the interludes at TCB just the interludes from the album???

There are different interlude tracks for the visuals, Chromatica I-iii are incorporated post visual interludes

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Papergangstuh

I'm throwing in my theory/guess in.

The album title or a song written for LG7 will have the word MOON in it.

The evidence I'm submitting:

1. She closed Jazz & Piano in Vegas with Fly Me To the Moon (before the Encore of New York, New York).

2. She's been mentioning the moon at some (all?) of her Chromatica shows. She did it in DC. They even pasted it over her face on the big screens during the piano segment.

3. In the Los Angeles show she mentioned that "big full moon" during the piano segment or whatever AND THE SKY WAS 100% overcast and you couldn't see the moon at all. And this is the show that was recorded professionally. Teasing during a (potential) commercial release that will be available to the general public? HMMM!

The Beat Media GIF by MSNBC

Bookmark me, I know I'm right. The girls in 2023/2024 will be SHAKING looking back on this comment.

Rahrahbitchson
4 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

I'm throwing in my theory/guess in.

The album title or a song written for LG7 will have the word MOON in it.

The evidence I'm submitting:

1. She closed Jazz & Piano in Vegas with Fly Me To the Moon (before the Encore of New York, New York).

2. She's been mentioning the moon at some (all?) of her Chromatica shows. She did it in DC. They even pasted it over her face on the big screens during the piano segment.

3. In the Los Angeles show she mentioned that "big full moon" during the piano segment or whatever AND THE SKY WAS 100% overcast and you couldn't see the moon at all. And this is the show that was recorded professionally. Teasing during a (potential) commercial release that will be available to the general public? HMMM!

The Beat Media GIF by MSNBC

Bookmark me, I know I'm right. The girls in 2023/2024 will be SHAKING looking back on this comment.

Her moonwalk era is upon us :enigma::partysick:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

KindnessPunk

She seems to be leaning into a rock/glam rock look, there were those posts on insta where she used the rock n roll emoji…

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived