Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)


monketsharona

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

I don’t want a new era unless there is full commitment to the project - music videos, interviews, performances, etc. :dom:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • monketsharona

    46

  • LilyLark

    11

  • Levine

    5

  • danbekim

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Let's have our LG7 delusion thread about theories, wishes, rumours, news and so on. I'll update  the OP anytime we'll have anything that could be linked to next project.      

She will make dark-themed songs inspired by HoG, then she will scrap it and make a pop-country album 

I want LG7 to be a ballad album, and I’ll gladly fight anyone who says that they’re “tired” of BalladGa.

monketsharona

Wet Leg is a British independant pop rock group. 

Gaga is known to tease her next collabs / producers / songwriters on Instagram everytime she is working on new album / music. Maybe some co-writing sessions with them ?

That kind of music would be so gorgeous and a total fit for Lady Gaga anyway

  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
57 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Wet Leg is a British independant pop rock group. 

Gaga is known to tease her next collabs / producers / songwriters on Instagram everytime she is working on new album / music. Maybe some co-writing sessions with them ?

That kind of music would be so gorgeous and a total fit for Lady Gaga anyway

Pls god no!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
40 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Pls god no!

Doesn't especially means it will be their total kind of music

Hillary Lindsay, Natalie Hemby, Laurie McKenna wrote some gorgeous lyrics on ASIB and Joanne with her without the songs being total country soungs

Same goes for Tame Impala and Beck on Joanne 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyLark
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Doesn't especially means it will be their total kind of music

Hillary Lindsay, Natalie Hemby, Laurie McKenna wrote some gorgeous lyrics on ASIB and Joanne with her without the songs being total country soungs

Same goes for Tame Impala and Beck on Joanne 

So I just had a listen and I kind of like it? I could see Gaga working with that vibe....

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
41 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

So I just had a listen and I kind of like it? I could see Gaga working with that vibe....

That would definitely means her pop / rock / punk era tbh. We should keep an eyes on her follows and Instagram interactions and feed in the next few months and in 2023.

It was a nice way to know who was involved on LG6 at the time.

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahrahbitchson
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

We should keep an eyes on her follows and Instagram interactions and feed in the next few months and in 2023.

We would keep an eye on that and the other one on selener!!

Screenshot-20220905-080258-Facebook.jpg

Married to John D!ck. Mother of Anita D!ck
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bolkins

Yessss please and thanks. I think wetleg are so reminiscent of late 2000’s indie music, similar to Gossip or yeah yeah yeahs etc. I would love nothing more than Gaga to jump on that sound I think her voice would suit it so well 

Edited by Bolkins
Sometimes it feels like I got a war in my mind
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
zerojk

Would you be here for a latin inspired rythm for LG7? Gaga suddenly commenting on Rosalia's posts is maybe teasing something

Maybe Americano mariachi version is actually coming :ohwell:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LateToCult

I’m confident the genre will be anything but dance. And I’m ok with that. Chromatica and Dawn of Chromatica satisfied that craving for me. :gaysia:

Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I’m confident the genre will be anything but dance. And I’m ok with that. Chromatica and Dawn of Chromatica satisfied that craving for me. :gaysia:

Honestly I feel like she'll always give some dance elements. It's her roots.

Even Joanne have those

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Edonis

She likes to mix dance with her pop music so unless it’s a piano record, there’s going to be some sort of dance-y sound to some of the album, even if it’s only a few tracks. 
 

That being said, I think she may go into the Glam-Rock territory given some of the fashion from the tour and her recent stylings. Maybe some elements of new-wave, synth pop, and disco since all three of those sounds go hand in hand in hand with glam rock sounds. 

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

Why? Lmao 

She barely has collabs with mainstream artists,let alone with those indie one

Link to post
Share on other sites
dit

It's so weird but I think this is the FIRST time where I legit do not care about the genre of music this album will be. All I know is it will be good whatever the genre is and I'm actually excited for Gag to try some new sounds or to do what she has already done before. Like it does not matter to me so much. All I care about for this next era is for the era to PLZ be fully mapped and planned out with 4 music videos, some performances and more interviews. That's all I care about with LG7. I also want her fully committed to the era if possible. That's all. 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • FATCAT locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...