Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I've said this for a long time but still feel it's true.

Gaga should work with a few notable song creators. She is a beast in her own right but sometimes is more of a runaway rollercoaster. Sometimes she needs someone operating alongside her to keep her on track. 

Lennon & McCartney, Hall & Oates, Mercury & May etc etc

I want to hear Gaga reach her full potential which she hasn't really done.

She got a new level with ARUTW & Shallow (to a degree).. but I want huge singable anthems with huge instrumentals that will take over a festival crowd and make them just come to life. Its not about the sound because she's so versatile, it's about how it emotes to the listener.

I want her to evoke Bad Guy, Mr Brightside, Someone like you, when the sun goes down, Bonkers, Irreplaceable, Angels..

The absolute god-tier authentic reaction these tracks get at all times in all venues is down to how people emote to them and are ALLOWED to emote to them live & sing back to the performer.

I just want to FEEL something real. Sad, happy, hyped, rage..  I dont care, I just don't want "here's some vocals and a muted beat from bloodpop". 

Write to my soul or make me go wild.

Please.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, MrHappy said:

The retro disco sounds are overused last few years so I'm doupt that she will go for it, Chromatica was a classic pop album with 2000's and late 90's influences so Im sure we are not gettin anything like Chromatica (we all know that Gaga doesn't like repeating herself) so there is only rockga era left but we are waiting for it so long I'm kinda over it. I would love to hear new hardcore Rave influences and some Nu-Metal songs since Rave culture is start to gettin more populer each day. 

Im leaving some songs for explaining my visions. 

just asked for a little help from this IA
https://rave.dj/y-N3mCivfARiOQ

monketsharona

Apparently Gaga is in London as well 

Kind of weird she asked her music producers DJWS and Nick Monson to be there 

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

According to?

ELECTROHEART

Shook, is ARTPOP act ii coming for real? :samanthac: need the source of this info :excited2:

On 6/27/2022 at 7:45 AM, KORG said:

I want her to evoke Bad Guy

Go Away Reaction GIF

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Tinnitus15

And tbh we don’t know for sure if she called them.If they work together it’s for the interludes instrumentals in my opinion

3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

What if they're making an interlude w an unreleased song or something :udidnt:

Starmie25

DJWS is such a strange dude, but he's a brilliant producer when it comes to electronic music.

Here for it!

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

What if they're making an interlude w an unreleased song or something :udidnt:

Or working on something we don't know

It is hard to track when she's in the studio in LA

monketsharona
2 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Shook, is ARTPOP act ii coming for real? :samanthac: need the source of this info :excited2:

Go Away Reaction GIF

DJWS  posted a Instagram story two days agi being with Nick Monson and Dave Russell in Dorcester Hotel in London. Saying it's the hotel they usually meet with Gaga when she's there

CaliforniaDreamin
3 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Go Away Reaction GIF

Nah I remember djws saying he would be working on gagas interludes for any and every tour.    That’s probably it 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

Nah I remember djws saying he would be working on gagas interludes for any and every tour.    That’s probably it 

True but that's said he worked on new music like everytime he worked on interludes for her tour (ASIB, BTW, ARTPOP, original LG6). Like BloodPop, tchami, Boys Noize also worked on Enigma show and Chromatica at the same time. So DJWS and his team working on her tour interludes would not exclude some new music in the work as well (for ARTPOP II, LG7 or anything else)

CaliforniaDreamin
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

True but that's said he worked on new music like everytime he worked on interludes for her tour (ASIB, BTW, ARTPOP, original LG6). Like BloodPop, tchami, Boys Noize also worked on Enigma show and Chromatica at the same time. So DJWS and his team working on her tour interludes would not exclude some new music in the work as well (for ARTPOP II, LG7 or anything else)

I actually think he left a sour taste on her mouth after the ARTPOP fiasco 

I really doubt new music anytime soon 

and I know djws publicly saying he doesn’t like bp via fans dms wasn’t a good look either 

LilyLark
1 hour ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

I actually think he left a sour taste on her mouth after the ARTPOP fiasco 

I really doubt new music anytime soon 

and I know djws publicly saying he doesn’t like bp via fans dms wasn’t a good look either 

I think new music is coming, simply because Gaga has a history of churning out new albums every 2-3 years and I suspect Interscope has a hand in that schedule (aka her contract). Not to mention, she basically had the entire pandemic to work on music outside of Gucci and she won't be able to work on music during the shoot for the new movie....

That said, I doubt it's dropping anytime before September/October due to how many people are releasing right now and over the next several months. But SL came in Feb 2020 so I could see a single before that date...

PussOfYonce
11 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Watch her make "Where is ARTPOP ACT II" tshirts.

its giving...

tumblr_pqdpg7sDSI1s5u0uh_1280.jpg

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived