💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Regina George
14 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Yea I felt like Gaga’s vocals were simply too strong for Chromaticas softer instrumentals. For example fun tonight would’ve been way better (for me) if she relaxed on that one but I guess in her state of mind during recordings, she needed to belt these words out 

I agree.. I also think Replay and Enigma would work much better with softer vocals

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I want: a dance pop record, but with at least 2 rock tracks, 1 upbeat and 1 ballad.

I don't want a full rock album, just 2 tracks is enough.

numb the flame

As a physical collector, I'd love for her / interscope to focus on the physical release more than anything like they did with Chromatica while keeping it simple. I'd love a standard, deluxe and a special collectors edition. 

Standard:

- CD in a jewel case.

- 12" 140g black vinyl in a gatefold. 

- Indie store exclusive 12" 140g coloured vinyl in a gatefold. 

Deluxe edition:

- CD in a hardcover book. 

- 12" 180g black vinyl in a trifold design with 12" lyric booklet, 36"x24" poster etc. 

Collectors edition:

- Deluxe CD in a hardcover book, foldout poster, postcards, bonus CD featuring remixes, tour DVD, housed in clamshell box set. 

• 2 months later...
monketsharona

She liked this :huntyga:

That said BloodPop posted two green hearts under a Gaga post last week with a witch emoticon đŸ’šđŸ§™đŸœâ€â™€ïžđŸ’š

Gabi001
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She liked this :huntyga:

That said BloodPop posted two green hearts under a Gaga post last week with a witch emoticon đŸ’šđŸ§™đŸœâ€â™€ïžđŸ’š

I am so ready to clown about new album 

black and white vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

I'm not having fun tonight.

monketsharona
Just now, Gabi001 said:

I am so ready to clown about new album 

black and white vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

To be honest Gaga has always found a way to match all of her projetcs to HL (Enigma, Chromatica, BTW anniversary, HoG and so on). Are they teasing anything new coming ? Maybe who knows. But HL will definitely be tied to LG7 when it'll be out even if it's in ages 

Levine

I think she didn't even notice it lol 

But where is this snippet of Halleluja as I read a few pages back? I can't find it. Confirmed fake?

LilyLark
58 minutes ago, Levine said:

I think she didn't even notice it lol 

But where is this snippet of Halleluja as I read a few pages back? I can't find it. Confirmed fake?

Oh I'm curious...what is it?

Anyway, I've seen speculation as of late (it's never coming, Gag is likely to be dropping ASAP)....and I'm convinced LG7 is coming after Chromatica Ball...like November/December. Stupid Love came out Feb. 2020, and she has a track record of coming out in a certain time frame (2-3 years). Also Interscope isn't going to want her to be in the same time frame as Billie and Olivia...and I could see them dropping in spring/summer 2023....especially Olivia as they are going to want to capitalize on her current popularity. What do you think?

Levine
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Anyway, I've seen speculation as of late (it's never coming, Gag is likely to be dropping ASAP)....and I'm convinced LG7 is coming after Chromatica Ball...like November/December. Stupid Love came out Feb. 2020, and she has a track record of coming out in a certain time frame (2-3 years). Also Interscope isn't going to want her to be in the same time frame as Billie and Olivia...and I could see them dropping in spring/summer 2023....especially Olivia as they are going to want to capitalize on her current popularity. What do you think?

I honestly don't see that she's releasing a new album out this year, it feels almost impossible. BUT if so then I can see a lead single coming around end August/beginning of September and the album on October/November.

monketsharona
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

I think the teasing game will start around this summer / early fall. Gaga always work on new music when she's on tour. I could see her focusing more in the studio until late this year.

But I hardly see her coming before 2023. I feel like 2022 is a year in which she's wrapping her things (HOG, LFS, Chromatica, HMH) which were wating for a closure. 

2023 will definitely be a new start for her post Covid time. 

• 1 month later...
monketsharona

Ok so Johnny (Gaga's guitarist) kind of confirmed they are heading to the UK. 

Just a random thing: DJWS posted a story yesterday saying he is in London with two other ARTPOP producers (Nick Monson & the sound engineer Dave Russell). He also mentionned they are in the same hotel they usually check in when they meet with Gaga there. 

Knowing she's always working on new music while touring, maybe some new music is in work ? ARTPOP 2.0 or LG7 ?

monketsharona
17 minutes ago, Dennis said:

LG7 :billie: well you'll have to wait a few years for that

Who knows ? I mean it's been already 2 years she has released last album. A release in 2023 would not be that surprising

She's not vocal about anything lately so some workings on new stuff could be something she's just not talking about

MrHappy

The retro disco sounds are overused last few years so I'm doupt that she will go for it, Chromatica was a classic pop album with 2000's and late 90's influences so Im sure we are not gettin anything like Chromatica (we all know that Gaga doesn't like repeating herself) so there is only rockga era left but we are waiting for it so long I'm kinda over it. I would love to hear new hardcore Rave influences and some Nu-Metal songs since Rave culture is start to gettin more populer each day. 

Im leaving some songs for explaining my visions. 

Starmie25
On 2/15/2022 at 3:19 AM, Regina George said:

I agree.. I also think Replay and Enigma would work much better with softer vocals

I think the softer verse vocals for "Enigma" were just the right amount.

I wouldn't change anything about "Replay". Her vocals are so twisted and enticing on that one.

However the playful, whispery "Sour candy" style vocals would be a nice addition to LG8.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived