Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

would you be here for Gaga going the pop princess route?

Dojo

Would you be here for it?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for this sound?

• Yes, POP PRINCESS KWEEN
    • No, it's beneath her.

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Cello said:

As long as the music is quality, I'm here for anything really :bradley:

I feel like she's already had her MPG / pop princess eras with TF-BTW. I'm more excited for different sounds from her now, like 80s influenced funk or rock, or something more experimental. She always serves though regardless. 

i would love her to explore house rock in her 40s but right now she needs to seal the deal with an iconic pop era, let's be honest, Chromatica left us thirsty as a whole and in need for more. 

2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

When I'm Gone is the most generic sound a club/pop song can be. Feels like something from the Avici era in 2013 :neyde: sad because I would love for Katy to make an impact again.

Yeah I know this was offtopic but I just want Kety to rule again :giveup:

It does look very generic lmao even the video is very 2014 but she is very pop princessy in it thats why i used it as a reference. 

i want Gaga to have more like a OOPS Britney or Michal Jackson's Thriller era, AGAIN. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins
10 hours ago, Inferno said:

Plastic Doll is honestly one of if not the best song on Chromatica and oddly enough one of the most personal. Its so wild to me that people disrespect it. Like... literally do not get it.

My gripe is that she rhymed Saga with Gaga, its the lowest hanging fruit she's picked since rhyming legs with eggs. 

Ladle Ghoulash
7 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

Because it’s awful and the lyrics are cringey as **** 

Because it's *poignant and the lyrics are *satirical, but relatable. 

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, Bolkins said:

My gripe is that she rhymed Saga with Gaga, its the lowest hanging fruit she's picked since rhyming legs with eggs. 

Honestly, I thought that was iconic.

Inferno
8 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

Because it’s awful and the lyrics are cringey as **** 

Completely and 100% disagree. Its Fame-era Gaga brought into 2020. Campy yes, but cringe absolutely not. I feel like people always point to the malibu gaga line, I get it, but it works. Its such a grower. Ya'll are just haters honestly.

Inferno
4 hours ago, Bolkins said:

Okay but thats cute and funny like.... it was silly when she did it then and silly now but it all comes together with her earnest delivery. Its not like its just laziness

honestly doesn't surprise me that a lot of current users don't mess with plastic doll though, its the most fame-era gaga song we've gotten in a very long time and a lot of ya'll do not respect that album :interestinga:

Nathaniel Arven
17 hours ago, Inferno said:

plastic doll though, its the most fame-era gaga song we've gotten in a very long time and a lot of ya'll do not respect that album

Chromatica stands the test of time. It's so cohesive and still rich and deep and fun. It's everything and close to perfection for me. 

I also think that a lot of mystery surrounds it and that makes it even better. 

Archived