Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

would you be here for Gaga going the pop princess route?

Dojo

Would you be here for it?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for this sound?

• Yes, POP PRINCESS KWEEN
    • No, it's beneath her.

Featured Posts

Pure pop:

Maybe something like this? 

or like black or white, very commercial and melodic? Not important if it has rock or dance influences.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nathaniel Arven

no, i'm tired of sexy girls on electro, bikinis and leotards as stage outfits, and showing ass. I want a twitst that will take pop in a more covered era...  

d5b3c876c924efaca4d9a13c44d8981d.jpg

Honestly, i miss dance-y Gaga, like Judas choreo dancey Gaga. But i feel like it's gonna be tough for her to go back to that spectrum bec it feels like she has a route that she is following now. And that is to further allow herself to grow, to further extend her reach to the public, and to bring forward her messages (philanthropy, jazz music, etc.). 

I'd like Gaga to have a raw album, like her and just the piano. Or jazz originals. Or do covers of rock/metal songs.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, LordByron28 said:

I'd say Chromatica was probably her most pop record and a good return back to that style of music after a seven year absence.

Personally, I want her to do an electronic dance rock album that is at least as long as BTW. The album would include an eclectic range of rock influences, heavy industrial sound, trance, alt-pop hooks, gothic, punk, and psychadelic influences.

2 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

I honestly just want Gaga to do some WEIRD sh1t like bjork or eartheater with abstract electronic production and a more quite and subdued voice with like fka twigs style vocals. It could be an art-pop masterpiece the critics would eat it up and Gaga could live out her wildest art dreams and abstract constructs:icega:

2 minutes ago, julz said:

Honestly, i miss dance-y Gaga, like Judas choreo dancey Gaga. But i feel like it's gonna be tough for her to go back to that spectrum bec it feels like she has a route that she is following now. And that is to further allow herself to grow, to further extend her reach to the public, and to bring forward her messages (philanthropy, jazz music, etc.). 

I'd like Gaga to have a raw album, like her and just the piano. Or jazz originals. Or do covers of rock/metal songs.

All of this and I'd like to add the main thing I would like to see from Gaga is less formulated songs and more randomness / give the songs time to breathe. BTW album is the best example, where the songs go instrumental often and you are truly immersed it. I was hoping Chromatica would go this route, but all of the songs are pretty standard/short and follow the same formula. IndustrialGa (HML) album is a dream of mine. 

Also I would love a stripped album of her best songs, plus maybe 3 new ones. 

JazzGa of songs she wrote would be iconic!

Lastly, I have a theory that Gaga will make a Jazz fusion album where she incorporates jazz with another genre(s). Plus, girl, we'd love to see an album with more visuals!

She's not really princess material. The closest she ever came was that time when she said 'don't you just hate it when your crown gets stuck in your motorbike'. Whatever she chooses to do though, I'm here for it.

Andrea B
6 hours ago, dojo said:

i was getting confused while writing it too but i kept going anyways :cyanlights:

wkenkjwedjnsjndjnj:air:

Chlorine Sevigny
6 hours ago, Inferno said:

Plastic Doll is honestly one of if not the best song on Chromatica and oddly enough one of the most personal. Its so wild to me that people disrespect it. Like... literally do not get it.

Because it’s awful and the lyrics are cringey as **** 

20 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Why be a princess, when you can be Mother of the Universe

Tiffany Pollard Reality Tv GIF

pop princess as a music concept not a title.

Cello

As long as the music is quality, I'm here for anything really :bradley:

I feel like she's already had her MPG / pop princess eras with TF-BTW. I'm more excited for different sounds from her now, like 80s influenced funk or rock, or something more experimental. She always serves though regardless. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Sepsami

When I'm Gone is the most generic sound a club/pop song can be. Feels like something from the Avici era in 2013 :neyde: sad because I would love for Katy to make an impact again.

Yeah I know this was offtopic but I just want Kety to rule again :giveup:

Sepsami
9 hours ago, enissa11 said:

she already did it with chromatica, i mean that album has the best dance/house/techno songs by a contemporary pop artist ever with actually meaningful lyrics and well thought concept, so why doing it again?

Exactly, if Chromatica doesn't scratch that inch then nothing Gaga puts out will. I'm more interested in seeing what OrganicGa can do :sis: or even RockGa :tony:

Archived