💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

would you be here for Gaga going the pop princess route?

Dojo

Would you be here for it?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for this sound?

• Yes, POP PRINCESS KWEEN
    • No, it's beneath her.

Featured Posts

enissa11
2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

She should tap into that goth/industrial vibe more than she ever has before imo.

agree, plus she really has the right sensibilities and references, i mean she's a big fan of the cure and a lot of real goth and post-punk bands

Mad Architect of Light

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
1 minute ago, tmo13 said:

THANK YOU SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PPL IN THE BACK

It is quintessential Lady Gaga style pop. Period.

3 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I believe if she wants to push the envelope with a pop record it can't be hyperpop. Its too expected and its not even her lane imo as much as people want it to be or say it is. A lot of the Chromatica detractors gripes with the album is that its not hyperpop, she didn't take it there etc. I feel like the core of her sound is a lot darker and more raw. She should tap into that goth/industrial vibe more than she ever has before imo.

thank you! i share the same feelings about chromatica and hyperpop. 

And i do think Gaga shines the most at Euro- industrial goth vibes! When it comes to that of course because she is so multifacetic. 

But enough of hyperpop for god's sake! Not even Charli is doing it anymore.

Wasn't that The Cure / Perfect Illusion?

If so, I hated that. Great songs, but albums with a clear, creative vision over random singles any day. 

I wouldn't be mad if she served Taylor/Katy/Ariana commercial radio pop BUT ONLY if she served bonkers weirdo with insane visuals for ARTPOP ACT II on its tenth anniversary 

LordByron28

I'd say Chromatica was probably her most pop record and a good return back to that style of music after a seven year absence.

Personally, I want her to do an electronic dance rock album that is at least as long as BTW. The album would include an eclectic range of rock influences, heavy industrial sound, trance, alt-pop hooks, gothic, punk, and psychadelic influences.

16 minutes ago, Noir said:

I wouldn't be mad if she served Taylor/Katy/Ariana commercial radio pop BUT ONLY if she served bonkers weirdo with insane visuals for ARTPOP ACT II on its tenth anniversary 

more than katy, taylor, ariana we need something epic 

aka the king of pop and the princess of pop references. 

AURAOFSHEISSE

I honestly just want Gaga to do some WEIRD sh1t like bjork or eartheater with abstract electronic production and a more quite and subdued voice with like fka twigs style vocals. It could be an art-pop masterpiece the critics would eat it up and Gaga could live out her wildest art dreams and abstract constructs:icega:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Zeth said:

Wasn't that The Cure / Perfect Illusion?

If so, I hated that. Great songs, but albums with a clear, creative vision over random singles any day. 

Perfect Illusion is definitely not bubble gum pop 

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Inferno said:

Plastic Doll is honestly one of if not the best song on Chromatica and oddly enough one of the most personal. Its so wild to me that people disrespect it. Like... literally do not get it.

I can always say im proud to have claimed plastic doll since day 1. It’s absolutely perfect and the remix just made it even more iconic. Fr just one of the best songs on the album and a whole bop 

Archived