💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Patrizia sent flies to Gaga

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

According to Pina Auriemma's instagram, Patrizia spent 6 months finding the right flies to frighten Gaga and make her leave Italy by the end of HoG filming. 

It's sad yet predictable she would do this, but fortunately Gaga was able to break free from that spell.

Mother of Puppies

Someone please make a meme out of it. :pray:

Gaga on the set of HOG and photoshop this into it :selena:swarm-flies-5102782.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

7 minutes ago, flyaway said:

but fortunately Gaga was able to break free from that spell.

What in the Disney Channel universe is this :giveup:

could mean anything

Teletubby
19 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Someone please make a meme out of it. :pray:

Gaga on the set of HOG and photoshop this into it :selena:swarm-flies-5102782.jpg

is this ok?
fly.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Mother of Puppies
12 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

is this ok?
fly.gif

HAHHAHA omg :bradley: this whole swarm of flies thing will go down history and lil monsters will put it on that iceberg list :ladyhaha:

can u put it on this one too?:bradley:

Bildschirmfoto-2022-01-11-um-23-01-58.png

Teletubby
18 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

can u put it on this one too?:bradley:

flyz.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ElfieMartini

I don't think it's fair that we're laughing at Gaga for the flies thing.

She has said that she suffered a huge mental health crisis during the filming of HoG, she had an on set psychiatric nurse.

She struggled with what was real and what was false at some points. She is revealing more about the toll it had on her mental health and we're mocking her for it.

This is exactly what she stands against and it's cruel. 

If this is true it could have really done a lot of damage to her. I hope it's not true.

Spoiler

Edit: Sorry for the rant, but sometimes seeing the reactions of this fanbase really annoys me, some people here can be so toxic and others follow not realising how mean they're actually being.

That's not what I said, I asked you not to be one

streamstarcrossed
1 minute ago, ElfieMartini said:

She has said that she suffered a huge mental health crisis during the filming of HoG, she had an on set psychiatric nurse.

She struggled with what was real and what was false at some points. She is revealing more about the toll it had on her mental health and we're mocking her for it.

Let’s be real. You can’t expect people to not laugh at statements like the one she made. You make it sound like she was spiraling into psychosis. And if that’s the case, was doing the movie even worth it? No one else on the cast described the creation of the movie in such an intense way. I’m not sure why she has to make every experience sound like a life altering event for her. She could’ve just as easily not mentioned it if she thought peoples response to it might hurt her. She’s dramatic as she is passionate. It’s ok to laugh at that sometimes. Gaga herself probably recognizes in hindsight how ridiculous it sounds. I hate how fans treat her like she needs to be coddled at all times and that her statements must be received with this stern seriousness or else we're trivializing her. 

TheOriginalOne
47 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

flyz.gif

Omfg unrelated to HoG but can you please do this one for me :air:

rs_582x350-160719115147-Lady_Gaga_swatti

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Omfg unrelated to HoG but can you please do this one for me :air:

I wanna see it too. :yennefer: :ladyhaha:

Rahrahbitchson
4 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Omfg please do this one for me :air:

I need this :ladyhaha:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

elijahfan
23 minutes ago, ElfieMartini said:

I don't think it's fair that we're laughing at Gaga for the flies thing.

This is exactly what she stands against and it's cruel. 

If this is true it could have really done a lot of damage to her. I hope it's not true.

Hide contents

Edit: Sorry for the rant, but sometimes seeing the reactions of this fanbase really annoys me, some people here can be so toxic and others follow not realising how mean they're actually being.

I'm pretty sure even she could see the humor in that comment she made :laughga: I know you only want to protect her, but everything isn't that serious.

Rahrahbitchson

Is this real? I saw this thing hours ago but i thought it was a joke :billie:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived