Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga believes Patrizia sent her swarms of flies

Lighter

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

She really is a walking meme

I'm literally imagining a pic of Gaga with a swarm of flies following her.... mother of flies :air:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, G U C C I said:

Out of all the **** she has said this press tour, this seems to be the one that is going instantly viral (at least on my timeline), and it is the one thing she has said that is quintessential Gaga. It makes no sense to me how she can be so completely cringe sometimes, and only some people care but say something like this, and everyone loses their damn minds. Her fans and Twitter share the same inconsistency issues that she does. It blows my mind. 

Are you saying you wish the more cringe things she said would go viral? Lmao 

G U C C I
26 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Are you saying you wish the more cringe things she said would go viral? Lmao 

Lol, no sorry, I meant that some of the things she says can be honestly cringe and fans on Twitter will overlook it or start fights defending her. For example, the nurse comment or the "what have I done" moment or even the staying in her accent for 9 months, most of what I saw was comments like, "how no one does a press tour like her." Then she makes a comment that sounds like the "old gaga" they always b!tch about wanting back, and suddenly they are the first ones to turn on her. At least that has been my experience with my timeline today. Seriously, I have a separate Twitter account where I follow a ton of random gaga fans along with film and music critics, and today has seemed like dooms day on there. I don't get it. 

JLoveLamar
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

Writing takes years of practice.

Not necessarily. She already is a writer. I actually agree with the OP. I think she would be an excellent writer and director of she really buckled down and went for it  

LaLuna
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

I only realised it came from the recent article. :messga: I mean I believe she just meant was very immersed in the role, she didn't mean she actually believe it. It was an exaggeration.

This. Well all know Gaga LOVES to exaggerate :laughga:

Regina George
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

Are we sure this wasn't about fly fishing? 💀

No they specifically said she likes to fish for flies in the air and even some talkshow host mentioned it. 

1 hour ago, bestie said:

It still feels scripted tho. 

hmmm Maybe so but IMO she comes of as more natural compared to ASIB press tour 

vixdean
4 hours ago, Levine said:

Can we NOT spread this please? :blush:

Why? This is who Gaga is… Why should we as fans be hiding it?

And it’s already all over the internet and major news publications, so no point in trying not to spread it.

Bolkins

A few flies from Patzy aren’t so bad. I remember she once said to Rolling Stone that a demon was haunting her dreams telling cut her wrists and to pour honey and cream over the wounds, and if she didn’t the demon was going to hurt her family and some poor girl. She’s always liked spinning yarns especially if they’re dark somehow. 

enissa11
16 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

A few flies from Patzy aren’t so bad. I remember she once said to Rolling Stone that a demon was haunting her dreams telling cut her wrists and to pour honey and cream over the wounds, and if she didn’t the demon was going to hurt her family and some poor girl. She’s always liked spinning yarns especially if they’re dark somehow. 

omg really? i haven't read that interview wow

Mad Architect of Light

codymonster

I'm howling at some of ya'll. This is the lady who:

-did an entire album cycle pretending she was her dead aunt

-put on prosthetics during Born This Way and said this was what her actual face looked like

-speaks in different ways depending on the personality/persona she is portraying

-said that she sleeps in heels and makeup all the time

-said she lived in a egg/vessel for 3 days in order to have an artistic rebirth

-had a person vomit on her during a live performance

And I could go on lol. I don't know if the people saying that this is uncalled for or embarrassing are new to Gaga, but, her saying that a swarm of flies surrounding her signified that she needed to let go of this persona is very on brand for Gaga :laughga: She always has lived halfway between fantasy and reality after all :lolga:

Helxig

I think she's saying that being in character for so long was taking a huge toll on her mental health/sense of reality, and she needed to let the character go for her own wellbeing, but Gaga... honey... :laughga:   she's so careful with her words in every interview these days to get her point across accurately, and then just blurts this out

12 hours ago, Bolkins said:

And the time she thought her tour was being haunted by a ghost named Ryan and they did a seance

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived