đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga believes Patrizia sent her swarms of flies

Lighter

Featured Posts

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I don’t understand the outrage over people’s reactions towards this. This is classic Gaga and she’s been like this since 2008 and the reactions are not even close to those back in 2009-11. She was getting major hate all around. This sentence and reactions to it are very classic Gaga imo so I really don’t get all the whining over what she said and people’s reaction on twitter. 

It's because twitter (which has never been particularly kind to her) was nevertheless nicer that past five or so years up until the Gucci tour. Granted, obviously still kinder than the 2009-2013 era. It's also that THIS comment of all comments (like you said, classic Gaga and fairly typical and tame for her) is what's provoking outrage on twitter which is surprising me.

IDK, I do think it's worth discussing because if film media outlets (which can be slightly impacted by film twitter) is negative towards Gaga that can hurt her campaign. I mean, people are still accusing Kristen Stewart of not caring enough based of an out of context quote. I think there's a valid point that film twitter probably would have been unaware of this if fans hadn't tweeted it out & that spreading certain things on twitter might have consquences...it's not like the nurse comment which was going to grab headlines/get covered in the media.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911
37 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

She did say something along those lines...if you read the full quote it's very camp and kind of classic, over the top Gaga dramatics. I understand why people dragged her in the past even if I thought they shouldn't over certain comments (the nurse thing, the going 'what have I done'), but this seems, like a tweet I read about it, normal theater kid dramatic and camp...the sort of thing she has said since she became famous. I don't understand why this is getting her dragged at all.

But right now a large swath of twitter is hating on her over everything and like won't tolerate anything she says...it's gotten to look at that b*tch eating crackers level. I saw another tweet which basically went "well, twitter is treating Gaga like they treated JLaw in 2016" (basically getting angry at her over everything). Twitter moves on quickly, but I agree...I wish Gaga Daily and fans wouldn't tweet sh*t that can be used to drag her (even if it's harmless & doesn't even make sense as dragging material). Unless like PopCrave/Film Updates/Indiewire or whatever carried it, no one outside of stans and people who read the article would be aware...

Who cares lol. Twitter stans and those constantly dragging Gaga or other celebs over nothing are irrelevant nobodies, and no one cares about them.

And Gaga doesn't given an f* and you shouldn't either.

Haters and stans are gonna do what they do regardless of what Gaga says or what she doesn't say. They'll look for anything to confirm their narrative. So just let people live tbh.

CyanDante

Gaga has always been like this. And hopefully shall always remain iconic like this. :firega::legend:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Why does this not seem that weird to me :poot: I feel like I would say something like this but not really believing it 100 percent

Regina George
28 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It's because twitter (which has never been particularly kind to her) was nevertheless nicer that past five or so years up until the Gucci tour. Granted, obviously still kinder than the 2009-2013 era. It's also that THIS comment of all comments (like you said, classic Gaga and fairly typical and tame for her) is what's provoking outrage on twitter which is surprising me.

IDK, I do think it's worth discussing because if film media outlets (which can be slightly impacted by film twitter) is negative towards Gaga that can hurt her campaign. I mean, people are still accusing Kristen Stewart of not caring enough based of an out of context quote. I think there's a valid point that film twitter probably would have been unaware of this if fans hadn't tweeted it out & that spreading certain things on twitter might have consquences...it's not like the nurse comment which was going to grab headlines/get covered in the media.

I think that for the past few years she’s been really scripted and she wanted to come of as serious and that’s why we had clearly scripted answers during the ASIB press tour. For some reason she seems more like her “old” self now and I think majority of people forgot how she used to be. Also I think realistically she understands that she is not going to win any major award for this particular role and it’s not THAT careful about what she says. I could be wrong tho. 

G U C C I

Out of all the **** she has said this press tour, this seems to be the one that is going instantly viral (at least on my timeline), and it is the one thing she has said that is quintessential Gaga. It makes no sense to me how she can be so completely cringe sometimes, and only some people care but say something like this, and everyone loses their damn minds. Her fans and Twitter share the same inconsistency issues that she does. It blows my mind. 

enissa11

i hate that people don't let gaga joke, this is not cringe or anything i had a good laugh, it' like people really don't get when she's joking and when she's serious, or both at the same time... if you're interpreting her in a movie and then at one point a swarm of flies follows you, wouldn't you joke with your friends that it was Patrizia that sent it to you? hahaha

Mad Architect of Light

I hope she gets a nomination, but if she can't get nominations without being Gaga, then so be it, and shove the nominations. 

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Regina George said:

Remember back in 2011 when people said she would “fish” for flies in the air for fun and that it was her hobby.. :poot:

Well this is more ridiculous than that. 

Are we sure this wasn't about fly fishing? đź’€

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

I think that for the past few years she’s been really scripted and she wanted to come of as serious and that’s why we had clearly scripted answers during the ASIB press tour. For some reason she seems more like her “old” self now and I think majority of people forgot how she used to be. Also I think realistically she understands that she is not going to win any major award for this particular role and it’s not THAT careful about what she says. I could be wrong tho. 

It still feels scripted tho. 

Archived