Gaga believes Patrizia sent her swarms of flies

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cruelty
Just now, Bradley said:

I only realised it came from the recent article. :messga: I mean I believe she just meant was very immersed in the role, she didn't mean she actually believe it. It was an exaggeration.

Yeah for sure, but the way she phrases everything is just so perfect. She knows exactly what she's doing :derpga:

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

If she didn't say this can we not sensationalise her method and make her an easy target for those who already hate her

She did say something along those lines...if you read the full quote it's very camp and kind of classic, over the top Gaga dramatics. I understand why people dragged her in the past even if I thought they shouldn't over certain comments (the nurse thing, the going 'what have I done'), but this seems, like a tweet I read about it, normal theater kid dramatic and camp...the sort of thing she has said since she became famous. I don't understand why this is getting her dragged at all.

But right now a large swath of twitter is hating on her over everything and like won't tolerate anything she says...it's gotten to look at that b*tch eating crackers level. I saw another tweet which basically went "well, twitter is treating Gaga like they treated JLaw in 2016" (basically getting angry at her over everything). Twitter moves on quickly, but I agree...I wish Gaga Daily and fans wouldn't tweet sh*t that can be used to drag her (even if it's harmless & doesn't even make sense as dragging material). Unless like PopCrave/Film Updates/Indiewire or whatever carried it, no one outside of stans and people who read the article would be aware...

Bradley
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Well gaga is a songwriter so thats a start

Songwriting is not really the same as writing long pieces of fiction/scripts/books. All of these have their own intrinsic principles that are very different from the craft of writing pop music.

6 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

There is nothing on this earth like Lady Gaga on a press tour.

Please can we send her to do press tours for movies she doesn't even appear in?

she is fascinating!

2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Songwriting is not really the same as writing long pieces of fiction/scripts/books. All of these have their own intrinsic principles that are very different from the craft of writing pop music.

well maybe not tomorrow but in the future i can see her writing a masterpiece! i truly believe she can achieve whatever she puts her mind into.

2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Like i said its a start aleast she has some form of writing exsperience

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

someone stop the press junkets!!!!!! gaga please we want you to get the nominations!!!! enough!!!!!

I go back and forth. Honestly, I can understand why people have dragged her over certain things she said during this press tour. I disagree with it (even if I did find some of it cringe), but at least I could understand WHY she was being dragged. This, however, this is harmless and typical of things she has said from since the start of her career. The fact that twitter is mean girling her over this is annoying me....

Maybe she'll miss a nomination, but I almost hope she continues being her outrageous self rather than act un Gaga like (I've said this before). I'd sort of get toning it down in some ways to get a nomination, but if this-which is just harmless campy theater kid antics-is going to keep her from getting a nomination..that's ridiculous.

okay this quote comes off as funny and very Gaga, but she's not saying she literally thinks Patrizia did this...

she's saying she was getting in way too deep psychologically and needed to get out of the role and move on because she was becoming paranoid. She's talked about having mental health professionals on set with her, we know she was struggling. But I guess Gaga's quotes being twisted is par for the course... 

Wet Fire

Oh god I love her so much :ladyhaha:

Also, let her say whatever the fvck she wants. Don't become little managers :triggered:

Regina George

I don’t understand the outrage over people’s reactions towards this. This is classic Gaga and she’s been like this since 2008 and the reactions are not even close to those back in 2009-11. She was getting major hate all around. This sentence and reactions to it are very classic Gaga imo so I really don’t get all the whining over what she said and people’s reaction on twitter. 

Archived