💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Drakes shows off that he “fakes it till he makes it”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe

i really wish people with a big audience weren't leaning into "make money all the time to flex and buy expensive s**t just because". i really want more celebrities like Lorde (who i'm sure is very rich), but talking about her experience with the nature, doesn't flex with her dollar bills all the time. i'm not trying to drag him, i just hope we will finally leave behind this "die, but get those rolex" attitude someday. 

but also, yeah, his abs are definitely fake :selena:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Suspiria
25 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i really wish people with a big audience weren't leaning into "make money all the time to flex and buy expensive s**t just because". i really want more celebrities like Lorde (who i'm sure is very rich), but talking about her experience with the nature, doesn't flex with her dollar bills all the time. i'm not trying to drag him, i just hope we will finally leave behind this "die, but get those rolex" attitude someday. 

but also, yeah, his abs are definitely fake :selena:

I definitely understand why sometimes rapping about money is a powerful statement - many artists, especially in the trap/hip hop scene came from truly dire poverty or deprived upbringings, so for them to show off how much they have now is them showing how far they've come.

But since those genres have become so popular in the mainstrean you now have everyone singing about having icy wrists and stacking the millies lmao. And when it's coming from people who never struggled financially it's simply distasteful and ignorant. And its only contributing to a culture of selfishness and materialism, even at a time when we're more aware than ever of the social divides in the world.

I really do hope that there is a shift soon in the lyrical/visual themes of popular music to something a bit less gross.

RAMROD

I mean, who doesn't? :shrug:

Even regular people does that to get far in life or career. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived