Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Covers W Magazine's Best Performances of 2022

mamo

Featured Posts

freebit

looked at IG and its tru, its tru 

jnkcentrals-no-its-true-its-true.gif

(I didn't know he followed her, would be cool if he was her next co-star)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SCHEISSEMONTRE
4 hours ago, mamo said:

the third picture reminds me of Can't You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue

Mychal

nodandsmile

@LilyLark  twitter's an app where you get hate for anything

I legit once saw a viral hate tweet about a woman enjoying herself saying that she's flaunting her wealth... when in reality she wasn't even rich, she worked hard and just decided to treat herself on that day

just to say don't be bothered by that, it's just people spreading their misery!

Yaasss! I always thought it might be difficult for Gaga to cover certain magazines considering they only use like 18 year old celebrities for magazines but here she is again checking off another major publication.

A little underwhelmed by the shoot though as Tim Walker usually is very eccentric and fantasy like but I guess they toned it down a bit.

RAYA.core

giphy.gif

shapes yes

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Mother of Puppies

omg it's not Gaga... it's the many-faced god :bradley:

0-FE7955-B-B050-4-E04-8522-316-B7-D62997

arya stark GIF

game of thrones khaleesi GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RAYA.core
37 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

meh basic shoot

Tim Walker is definitely a hit or miss at times like really avant garde but sometimes just stripped like this McQueen

walkermcqueen-600x380.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Chinosky
11 hours ago, mamo said:

FI0s5TtacAIKDDQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Little fun fact about her outfit, she's wearing Saint Laurent Spring/Summer 2022 which is shockingly her first time wearing Saint Laurent designed by Anthony Vaccarello.

00008-Saint-Laurent-Spring-22-RTW-Paris-credit-gorunway.jpg

He took over the house in 2016 after Hedi Slimane, a longtime collaborator of Gaga (photographed the TFM's album photoshoot, etc.), left. Hedi's been the designer of Celine since 2018 and it's been a staple in Gaga's wardrobe, just like his Saint Laurent especially during the Joanne era. Here's Gaga in Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2016, Hedi's last collection for the house. 

screen_shot_2016-03-28_at_3.37.19_pm.png

What I'm trying to say is I thought I'd never see the day of her wearing Saint Laurent post-Hedi Slimane. Only took her six years :laughga: 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

NewUsername

The white pic is gorgeous! The other ones, I like the concept, but I feel the execution could have been a bit better.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived