💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Covers W Magazine's Best Performances of 2022

mamo

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The Alejandro teas are strong 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of this shoot at all, but the last pic with the white dress is a serve.

The cover screams graphic design is my passion though :awkney:

alsemanche
2 hours ago, mamo said:

FI0s86cXsAU6Ewi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Whoever edited this needs a serious intervention :wtfga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

PlastiscGuy
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

I feel like the tight blonde bun with dark roots is kinda her signature look at this point. I really do wonder what Freddie gets paid for sometimes lmao.

Not to sound ageist or something, but it makes her look old. I guess they're trying to go for a "classy, formal" look, but it's not gracious. Gaga has a beautiful face and her features are stunning, but the hair is always the problem. Especially the dark brows with that piss yellow burned bleached hair :deadbanana:

PG.

freebit
12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Whoever edited this needs a serious intervention :wtfga:

It's Twin Peaks-sian. :heart:

laurapalmerfacegrab.gif

6c303e9e8767c67a03a8b562642e0308.gif

LilyLark
51 minutes ago, AshIey said:

People are upset her over that?? I saw that and was like “lol that’s so Gaga I love this girl”. Like you said she has always been spiritual and sees signs in everything. They must be new.

Yeah, like a few blue check marks were actually cussing her out and being nasty over it. Some guy called her a "gobsh*te" (I just looked and I can't find that tweet anymore..he might have deleted it because that seemed like overly intense).  Which is weird because this is like...mild compared to some of the stuff she's said this campaign season AND she's always talked like this.

IDK, twitter is just nasty in general...maybe I need to sign off it. I don't understand getting that angry about a celebrity unless the like raped someone or were super racist.

freebit
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, like a few blue check marks were actually cussing her out and being nasty over it. Some guy called her a "gobsh*te" (I just looked and I can't find that tweet anymore..he might have deleted it because that seemed like overly intense).  Which is weird because this is like...mild compared to some of the stuff she's said this campaign season AND she's always talked like this.

IDK, twitter is just nasty in general...maybe I need to sign off it. I don't understand getting that angry about a celebrity unless the like raped someone or were super racist.

Twitter is full of the unhinged, and Gaga's haters have always been legit weird. I've seen none of this so far on my dash, only one who had anything to say other than basically "luv her, she's SO crazy" is a writer from buzzfeed who is also a stan who was like "Tish must pay for unleashing this" but honestly, this gentle ribbing is really just a cousin of "luv her, she's SO crazy" :smh:

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Us on GGD showing our true face:

E2643-C32-BEA3-4394-BEB0-56-EF97-D31-C1-

2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

osc.jpggaga2.pnggaga1.gif

When I saw those pics I instantly knew there would be memes on here. :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, freebit said:

Twitter is full of the unhinged, and Gaga's haters have always been legit weird. I've seen none of this so far on my dash, only one who had anything to say other than basically "luv her, she's SO crazy" is a writer from buzzfeed who is also a stan who was like "Tish must pay for unleashing this" but honestly, this gentle ribbing is really just a cousin of "luv her, she's SO crazy" :smh:

I follow a lot of film twitter and film twitter like...hates her almost as much as they hate Rami Malek (I don't understand why they hate Rami so much :huntyga:....like they hate him more than Ewan McGregor who straight up defending Polanski and Woody Allen a few years ago).

It's kind of sad when celeb twitter/film twitter is like...more hateful that politics twitter at times. Like for real, they are celebrities, I don't understand being so nasty about them? And if you point out that it's overly nasty, they're all like "why are you CrYiNG for a celeb" (I'm not, just find it bizarre to be so nasty unless they raped someone...and there's a difference between normal dragging and flat out cruelty).

The guy ranting about her in an extreme way writes for some site called The Tab (a gossip site)...I followed him a while back for some reason but unfollowed just a minute ago... But journalists for major outlets were like liking his tweets....

I saw an interesting tweet (imo) which compared it to 2016 Jennifer Lawrence where journalists were piling on her for everything in a "look at the bish eating crackers" type of way.

Edited: Then again, it' s kind of a bubble as you aren't even seeing it and twitter itself is a bubble of sorts (and of course they move on rapidly, even the nurse thing (which was like carried in multiple outlets/became an online thing & was way bigger & more of an attention grabbing thing than this comment) got dropped like in a day or two). Just weird to met that this of all comments is what got people all up in their feelings

freebit
23 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

It's giving the Hollywood Reporter for me, the styling on the cover is almost identical.

That's the only thing I don't like about it. It's the same color palette and head styling, so not the most exciting for her. Wished she could have somehow time traveled and be photographed by 2005-era Tim Walker for Vogue when he had a big budget to work with. :fatcat:

20 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I follow a lot of film twitter and film twitter like...hates her almost as much as they hate Rami Malek (I don't understand why they hate Rami so much :huntyga:....like they hate him more than Ewan McGregor who straight up defending Polanski and Woody Allen a few years ago).

It's kind of sad when celeb twitter/film twitter is like...more hateful that politics twitter at times. Like for real, they are celebrities, I don't understand being so nasty about them? And if you point out that it's overly nasty, they're all like "why are you CrYiNG for a celeb" (I'm not, just find it bizarre to be so nasty unless they raped someone...and there's a difference between normal dragging and flat out cruelty).

The guy ranting about her in an extreme way writes for some site called The Tab (a gossip site)...I followed him a while back for some reason but unfollowed just a minute ago... But journalists for major outlets were like liking his tweets....

I saw an interesting tweet (imo) which compared it to 2016 Jennifer Lawrence where journalists were piling on her for everything in a "look at the bish eating crackers" type of way.

Edited: Then again, it' s kind of a bubble as you aren't even seeing it and twitter itself is a bubble of sorts (and of course they move on rapidly, even the nurse thing (which was like carried in multiple outlets/became an online thing & was way bigger & more of an attention grabbing thing than this comment) got dropped like in a day or two). Just weird to met that this of all comments is what got people all up in their feelings

Yeah, I think it totally depends on who you follow. I don't really follow most film twitter stuff, just some critics and writers here & there (like Hunter Harris, Michael Cuby, Rachel Syme, Kyle Buchanan, Richard Lawson, BeKindRewind - there's probably more, but that's the ones I can think of right off). Those are all the interesting ones who also make me laugh, and don't really punch down or anything like that - basically they aren't (usually, that I know of) huge assh*les. I don't follow any pundits because I find them to be the worst of the bunch (even the nicer ones often seem questionable at times IMO). I just go on stupid Goldderby/AW forums for my fix of both climate of the Oscar race and toxicity. :bear: (at least I know what to expect going to those places & don't have to be bombarded with it on my dash on the daily)

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, freebit said:

That's the only thing I don't like about it. It's the same color palette and head styling, so not the most exciting for her. Wished she could have somehow time traveled and be photographed by 2005-era Tim Walker for Vogue when he had a big budget to work with. :fatcat:

Yeah, I think it totally depends on who you follow. I don't really follow most film twitter stuff, just some critics and writers here & there (like Hunter Harris, Michael Cuby, Rachel Syme, Kyle Buchanan, Richard Lawson, BeKindRewind - there's probably more, but that's the ones I can think of right off). Those are all the interesting ones who also make me laugh, and don't really punch down or anything like that - basically they aren't (usually, that I know of) huge assh*les. I don't follow any pundits because I find them to be the worst of the bunch (even the nicer ones often seem questionable at times IMO). I just go on stupid Goldderby/AW forums for my fix of both climate of the Oscar race and toxicity. :bear: (at least I know what to expect going to those places & don't have to be bombarded with it on my dash on the daily)

I feel like twitter in general has just become like...a really easy place for people to become as*holes. It's a bubble where they just amplify one another.The JLaw tweet kind of hit the nail on the head, imo, where a lot of professionals were just being incredibly nasty to her over the tiniest of things (like Gag, she sometimes said sh*t that was cringe but it got to the point where she was being dragged over nothing). I feel like entertainment media might be the only place where people can get away with being that unprofessional in public...but I wonder if it backfires (some PR reps monitor that sort of sh*t on twitter and note which journos say what).

Agree, Kyle and Richard are good follows...Most of their tweets are great, and they rarely drag people..and when they do it's like...the normal amount of petty...and not the cruel level that's become so prevalent on twitter.

TBH, I feel like people who spew so much negative sh8t over celebrities (there are celebrities I dislike, but i can't imagine mustering up that much negative energy about them to be so nasty on twitter) must just be really pathetic and angry IRL. I honestly can imagine summoning up that much nastiness unless it's for a terrible politician or a dog abuser or a rapist. I hope Gaga is unaware of the bulk of it...I know JLaw gave an interview where she said she cried over it and it was part of the reason she took a break from the public eye. The only good thing is people move on so quickly on twitter to a new thing to be outraged about...

LOL yeah GD/AW can be toxic.

Edited: I defn. have to curate my follow list more or maybe just switch back to following politics/animals.

freebit
16 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I feel like twitter in general has just become like...a really easy place for people to become as*holes. It's a bubble where they just amplify one another.The JLaw tweet kind of hit the nail on the head, imo, where a lot of professionals were just being incredibly nasty to her over the tiniest of things (like Gag, she sometimes said sh*t that was cringe but it got to the point where she was being dragged over nothing). I feel like entertainment media might be the only place where people can get away with being that unprofessional in public...but I wonder if it backfires (some PR reps monitor that sort of sh*t on twitter and note which journos say what).

Agree, Kyle and Richard are good follows...Most of their tweets are great, and they rarely drag people..and when they do it's like...the normal amount of petty...and not the cruel level that's become so prevalent on twitter.

TBH, I feel like people who spew so much negative sh8t over celebrities (there are celebrities I dislike, but i can't imagine mustering up that much negative energy about them to be so nasty on twitter) must just be really pathetic and angry IRL. I honestly can imagine summoning up that much nastiness unless it's for a terrible politician or a dog abuser or a rapist. I hope Gaga is unaware of the bulk of it...I know JLaw gave an interview where she said she cried over it and it was part of the reason she took a break from the public eye. The only good thing is people move on so quickly on twitter to a new thing to be outraged about...

LOL yeah GD/AW can be toxic.

Edited: I defn. have to curate my follow list more or maybe just switch back to following politics/animals.

I agree, these people are probably just as stank & miserable IRL as on twitter. :smh: Luckily I think Gaga has a social media manager and rarely gets on herself. 

Also, have you noticed a lot of them seem to blame her fans for their attitudes towards her? I've seen a lot of that from those #film twitter people on AW. It's so immature. Like, for example, if I followed their logic, I would be hateful towards Britney Spears of all people. :saladga: The stan twitter-style brain rot. They are not so unlike the stans they scrap with. 

Yeah, if I was you I would just currate and take out thee trash. 🥄

Archived