• Last Reply
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

are we supposed to be yassing at this?

like you ate sm during the HOG press tour

ebony-jenkins.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LilyLark

For real, I just went on twitter for a hot second and so called fans are already dragging her over the fly comment? It's very tame and like...a typical Gaga thing to say....so WTF.

I'm a fan who can recognize when Gaga says stuff that people can find cringe (like the staying accent for 9 months, saying "what have I done" as she got too into being Patrizia) but the fly comment was hilarious and classic Gaga. I'm sure some haters who always drag her will do it, but it ain't even combat journalist level weird.

And yet so-called fans are feeding the hate by dragging her over it. Ugh, I swear this really is one of the worst fanbases sometimes...particularly in how they treat the person they claim to be a fan of. I'm not saying people have to blindly stan everything Gaga says, but dragging her over a mild, funny comment is just bizarre and unfair. Like this is the same woman who repeatedly talked about believing in ghosts...I wonder if they became fans recently or are just band wagon fans and unaware of how she talks.

10 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

For real, I just went on twitter for a hot second and so called fans are already dragging her over the fly comment? It's very tame and like...a typical Gaga thing to say....so WTF.

I'm a fan who can recognize when Gaga says stuff that people can find cringe (like the staying accent for 9 months, saying "what have I done" as she got too into being Patrizia) but the fly comment was hilarious and classic Gaga. I'm sure some haters who always drag her will do it, but it ain't even combat journalist level weird.

And yet so-called fans are feeding the hate by dragging her over it. Ugh, I swear this really is one of the worst fanbases sometimes...particularly in how they treat the person they claim to be a fan of. I'm not saying people have to blindly stan everything Gaga says, but dragging her over a mild, funny comment is just bizarre and unfair. Like this is the same woman who repeatedly talked about believing in ghosts...I wonder if they became fans recently or are just band wagon fans and unaware of how she talks.

People are upset her over that?? I saw that and was like “lol that’s so Gaga I love this girl”. Like you said she has always been spiritual and sees signs in everything. They must be new.

"Large swarms of flies kept following me around"

my sims when their hygiene bar is red

mother, what must i do?

Cruelty
1 hour ago, mamo said:

FI0s86cXsAU6Ewi?format=jpg&name=900x900

I just adore how we all relentlessly stan this woman who has cut her own head off AT LEAST TWICE for the sake of art

hqdefault.jpg

7 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

I just adore how we all relentlessly stan this woman who has cut her own head off AT LEAST TWICE for the sake of art

hqdefault.jpg

omg wasn't she also just a head for that painting during ARTPOP era? :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

freebit

I'm being dramatic, but the pit of my stomach lept when I saw the words Gaga, W Magazine, and cover. Yet, behold.... a non-tragic current-day Tim Walker shoot for W? Thank the gods. :lolly: 

I don't think some of you understand how bad it could have been. W's Hollywood issue has been terrible for years, but was especially bad last year, lmao. I remember someone saying Steven Yeun looked like he had the period sh*ts in his :smh:

w-magazine-terrible-celebrity-photos-1.j

Tim Walker's previous Hollywood issue shoots were also just....IDEK. I remember he photographed one of the actresses sitting on a giant egg like she was awkwardly hatching it. Gaga (& us) got lucky that her shoot is actually pretty cool. 

Also, it should be noted that this is (strangely) Gaga's first time covering W. She hasn't had a photoshoot with them since she had dark hair & was just starting out in 2007!

Archived