• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello
13 minutes ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

gorl this part took me OUT!!

I did sent her the swarm of flies her way, I'm confirming :ohwell:

Back In Time For Dinner Reaction GIF by ABC TV + IVIEW

This was her trying to hide Maurizio's body.

This is one of the most hilarious things she's ever said omg 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, Cello said:

I'm ready for the memes :enigma:

avaf.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

34 minutes ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

gorl this part took me OUT!!

I did sent her the swarm of flies her way, I'm confirming :ohwell:

Back In Time For Dinner Reaction GIF by ABC TV + IVIEW

This was her trying to hide Maurizio's body.

screaming 

LilyLark

Good interview, fantastic photos, and the flies thing was hilarious. You can kind of tell, tho, that she's toning it down (the flies thing is typical Gaga but the rest is more restrained than her typical Gaga interviews).

*Also, please don't get mad Adam Driver fan (I actually followed a few of his fans on twitter when Gucci came out....I'm not a fan, but he's talented and seems nice enough)...but he, like Joaquin Phoenix, is an example of how yt men can say a lot and people (normally) don't give a sh*t but if a POC or woman said it they'd be dragged. I read his little interview and nothing he said was bad (it was a perfectly fine interview, I'm not criticizing him, just pointing out the double standards where even 'normal' talk is treated differently when the actor/singer is a yt man ), but one of my first thoughts was "man, if Gaga or Kristen Stewart said this they would be dragged for being privileged". I actually recall film twitter, which likes Kristen for the most part, semi-dragging her for talking about long shooting hours earlier this awards season by saying stuff like "well she can go sleep in her trailer, the plebs don't have trailer, the movie stars have to realize how privileged they are."

RAMROD

Oscars campaign has started, I guess :poot:  :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Suspiria
46 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

She looks gorg but I wonder why she’s always get her hair up in a bun? Like let that hair down get some extensions give Freddie something to work with :air:

I feel like the tight blonde bun with dark roots is kinda her signature look at this point. I really do wonder what Freddie gets paid for sometimes lmao.

LunaUniverse

Omg I’ve been sitting here for minutes trying to think what this outfit reminded me of and all I could think of was Kaonashi from Spirited Away :deadbanana:

spirited-away-no-face.jpg

1# Samoyed Stan

Ladey Gaygay

are we supposed to be yassing at this?

like you ate sm during the HOG press tour

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived