đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on ET: I Wanna Work With Tom Hanks, Stans Meryl Streep

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Versace

I’d love for Gaga to acknowledge Viola Davis as imo she is one of the greatest actors. Them in the same project would be a dream come true for me as a fan of both. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

So that was the thing she had in mind? :neyde: ET really tried to fool us and hype us over nothing but we have learned our lesson before 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

flopheart
2 hours ago, godnhat said:

Imagine Gaga and Meryl starring in Death Becomes Her II 

the collapse :giveup:

this would be my dream come true

Who doesn’t Stan Meryl? I’d love to see them together! I hope it’s in a rom com, Gaga said she wanted to do one and them 2 together in a comedy would be hilarious 

Moonlight on Water

I love this, can really see her in a movie with Meryl soon!

she/her

NewUsername
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

"I've always looked up to Meryl Streep," Gaga said. "She is the greatest female actress of all time.

She mispronounced Viola Davis here...

12 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Sis this made me cackle. TBF to Gaga, the old men love her too. Remembering how Sam Elliot  (of all people) wore BTW merch when promoting ASIB and grumpy Al Pacino was lapping up her attention. I wish I could remember, but it was one of the major bloggers (I don't read that much celeb gossip/fashion pages, but when I do it's usually one of the major sites)...and even that blogger said something like "Gaga and her old men, huh" over the pics of her and Al Pacino lol so even non-stans notice it.

I think she really respects and recognizes old, experienced people/artists and they recognize that.

androiduser
16 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

Gaga working with Meryl would be the collapse of all collapses. 

Gaga fans would FOR SURE claim Gaga was better and would find a reason to harass  Streep on Twitter or something.

Archived