Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on ET: I Wanna Work With Tom Hanks, Stans Meryl Streep

RAMROD

Featured Posts

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

There she goes with her granddaddy fetish

Sis this made me cackle. TBF to Gaga, the old men love her too. Remembering how Sam Elliot  (of all people) wore BTW merch when promoting ASIB and grumpy Al Pacino was lapping up her attention. I wish I could remember, but it was one of the major bloggers (I don't read that much celeb gossip/fashion pages, but when I do it's usually one of the major sites)...and even that blogger said something like "Gaga and her old men, huh" over the pics of her and Al Pacino lol so even non-stans notice it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
27 minutes ago, Dennis said:

No, please no.

What's wrong with Meryl and Tom?

TBH, I'd rather see her work with Glenn though, especially as Glenn is close with Cynthia so I feel like their interviews would be interesting. And my unpopular opinion is that as good as Meryl is...Glenn is just as good.

10 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Sis this made me cackle. TBF to Gaga, the old men love her too. Remembering how Sam Elliot  (of all people) wore BTW merch when promoting ASIB and grumpy Al Pacino was lapping up her attention. I wish I could remember, but it was one of the major bloggers (I don't read that much celeb gossip/fashion pages, but when I do it's usually one of the major sites)...and even that blogger said something like "Gaga and her old men, huh" over the pics of her and Al Pacino lol so even non-stans notice it.

Old men are the most powerful demographic in Hollywood (and everywhere else, let’s be honest) sis knows what she’s doing :flower:

3 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I want Gaga, Meryl and Tom in a movie about a dysfunctional love triangle :ally:

Or maybe she can play their daughter :bradley:

LateToCult
16 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

One thing about Gaga, she’s gonna simp for an old man. :ladyhaha:

Next Gaga role should be in a horror-action movie. Would love to see her in an M. Night project; might not be awards bait, but would certainly smash at the box office/streaming

Don't Call Me Gaga

RAMROD
32 minutes ago, MADDONNA said:

Work on a new album!

And this time something serious and mature! 

She gave you Johann & Love Four Sail, enjoy that for awhile

viral-post-paparazzi.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, JRCF29 said:

Next Gaga role should be in a horror-action movie. Would love to see her in an M. Night project; might not be awards bait, but would certainly smash at the box office/streaming

Omg let’s stay away from hit and miss directors for some time :bradley: She can take the horror route with Guillermo Del Toro or Ari Aster instead.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

M. Night project; 

Nnnnn, anyone but him. His movies are no longer giving.

You could always say like Ari Aster or anybody. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LilyLark
Just now, JRCF29 said:

I suspect the studios are going to be sniffing around her for those type of films (popcorn flicks, basically, that aren't awards bait)....even some of the more snotty people on film twitter were giving her the credit for Gucci being a box office success (by COVID standards). I'd love to see her do a good horror film or rom com.

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, Meat said:

Omg let’s stay away from hit and miss directors for some time :bradley: She can take the horror route with Guillermo Del Toro or Ari Aster instead.

Unpopular opinion...he's hit or miss but Old was good and deserved better reviews.

3 minutes ago, Meat said:

Financially/popularity-wise, his only miss was Lady in the Water. His most recent film, Old, got a lukewarm critical reception (I thought the acting was great and there were some phenomenal scenes; overall it was about 10 minutes too long, had some highly-gratuitous moments, had a middle-of-the-road twis, and featured him far too much)

Don't Call Me Gaga

Bradley
58 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

M Night's movies have been very questionable nowadays.

2School4Cool

I was lucky enough to see Tom Hanks speak at an event once, he’s such an incredible actor and person, I would love to see him collaborate in some way with Gaga.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived