life

State De France teases Chromatica Ball

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylertremallose

Disney plus also teased the Lizzie McGuire reboot officially in a video and then cancelled it…soooo

Rahrahbitchson

I bet they dont even know nothing

tiffany-pollard-new-york.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Stephen

Nah they're including her bc she's technically booked for a TBD date and hasn't canceled yet. Of course they're gonna put her in the advertisements while they can.

Delulu Rogers
24 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It’s not an excuse, it’s the truth. This isn’t a hostage situation, yall could have dipped in peace… your situation will be better than getting expensive resells this summer  :legend:

The entire last 2 years have been weird… cant believe y’all aren’t cutting her slack rn

It’s not about the actual money though. Sure you can get a refund and sure ppl could use the money for better things but the reason they don’t get refunded is because of the slim possibility that the tour may happen. 

Nevertheless, it’s not unreasonable to be demanding an update about the tour, especially when people’s money is invested. This isn’t about getting money back, it’s about knowing our money is still worthwhile in hopes of the show happening. 

And pleaseeee, don’t talk about ppl cutting gaga slack. The past 2 years ppl here have done nothing but make excuses as why she couldn’t do X, Y and Z for chromatica even though none of the reasons hold up. 

Delulu Rogers

State de France has consistently spread misinformation about TCB. They put her in the as cause technically it’s happening this year, but I’m 100% positive they know nothing 

Robo Ga

Keep in mind, this is a video that would have been created by the marketing team representing stade de france who likely has no connection with Gaga's team, no information other than what's scheduled already publicly, etc. I wouldn't take this as anything meaningful at all tbh 

🤖⚡️

12 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Nah they're including her bc she's technically booked for a TBD date and hasn't canceled yet. Of course they're gonna put her in the advertisements while they can.

yep, you nailed it :ladyhaha: :grr:

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

It’s not about the actual money though. Sure you can get a refund and sure ppl could use the money for better things but the reason they don’t get refunded is because of the slim possibility that the tour may happen. 

Nevertheless, it’s not unreasonable to be demanding an update about the tour, especially when people’s money is invested. This isn’t about getting money back, it’s about knowing our money is still worthwhile in hopes of the show happening. 

And pleaseeee, don’t talk about ppl cutting gaga slack. The past 2 years ppl here have done nothing but make excuses as why she couldn’t do X, Y and Z for chromatica even though none of the reasons hold up. 

Actually, observing the overall dialogue and reactions on this site, the “hostage” discourse was mostly about the money. Especially when most of it stopped when refunds were a thing

Also not trashing people who want an update on the tour. I do too. I’ve assumed from last summer that it was gonna happen again this summer - don’t know why anyone else thought it’d happen sooner. 

but yeah I she could have done way more, but like announcing dates to something that’s clearly gonna happen in July - August  2022 is probably her least offensive miss this era. Like hello: start mentally preparing for those dates now - its a good idea. 

HuffsAhoy

I mean, all this is a fancy listing of their scheduled events in a video format. It doesn't confirm or tease anything we don't already know. :flop:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived