💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

State De France teases Chromatica Ball

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

littlepotter
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It’s not an excuse, it’s the truth. This isn’t a hostage situation, yall could have dipped in peace… your situation will be better than getting expensive resells this summer  :legend:

The entire last 2 years have been weird… cant believe y’all aren’t cutting her slack rn

Not the cutting her slack.  Every single other event on that ad has a date.

chaeri pls

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
2 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

yasss can my money finally be stopped from helding hostage??

Join the club. Still waiting for a new date announcement for Boston.

HuffsAhoy
3 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The entire last 2 years have been weird… cant believe y’all aren’t cutting her slack rn

In their defense, Gaga is the only major artist with cancelled tour dates from 2020 that have not been confirmed cancelled or rescheduled yet. It's natural to feel frustration. If they have to travel far, a lot of hotels and airlines have been gracious rescheduling trips and issuing vouchers throughout the pandemic, so people need to know whether or not they can redeem them for TCB. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

35 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

In their defense, Gaga is the only major artist with cancelled tour dates from 2020 that have not been confirmed cancelled or rescheduled yet. It's natural to feel frustration. If they have to travel far, a lot of hotels and airlines have been gracious rescheduling trips and issuing vouchers throughout the pandemic, so people need to know whether or not they can redeem them for TCB. 

^this

I have all the info about other concerts that I plan on attending. Every single artist was quick with providing info, securing that the fans have solid plan. Except Gaga :saladga:

Chromatica Island

Is it happening or not?:oprah:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I know but what’s the point of calling it weird as if weird isn’t the air we breathe now 💀 It is a bad look and she should announce soon but yeah. I’d give it til February before I’m like… cmon. this is getting weird. 

FentyGa

it feels like one of those things where gaga knows she has to deal with the tour eventually, but she doesn’t know what’s gonna happen with covid so she’s just procrastinating and leaving tour in the back of her mine. it’ll get to, like, may and she’ll be like “OH **** okay cancel it, bobby”

WhiteWitch

Knowing how much Gaga loves touring, but also how much she cares about doing the right thing during the pandemic, it seems like she’s conflicted with what to do. That’s more understandable than people are giving credit for, but she also definitely needs to announce something soon. No matter what; she’s gonna make people upset. Honestly, it’s not popular but cancellation is probably a safer bet. It was a limited tour to begin with, she has had two unaffiliated projects since Chromatica released, and it would be less of a financial hit than dedicating that time to her next project that could have a “we missed you” boost. It would be disappointing, but also probably expected at this point. And I think that’s better than saying nothing two years later. 

Stephen
1 hour ago, WhiteWitch said:

Knowing how much Gaga loves touring, but also how much she cares about doing the right thing during the pandemic, it seems like she’s conflicted with what to do. That’s more understandable than people are giving credit for, but she also definitely needs to announce something soon. No matter what; she’s gonna make people upset. Honestly, it’s not popular but cancellation is probably a safer bet. It was a limited tour to begin with, she has had two unaffiliated projects since Chromatica released, and it would be less of a financial hit than dedicating that time to her next project that could have a “we missed you” boost. It would be disappointing, but also probably expected at this point. And I think that’s better than saying nothing two years later. 

Agreed tbh I'd rather her cancel and focus on making LG7. By the time it's done she'll prob be able to tour more confidently and we have can Chromatica + LG7 songs on the set list.

The fact that she hasn't done this yet genuinely confuses me. It almost seems like she really WANTS to tour Chromatica? She's holding out hope?

But then she also made that statement about how it's hard for her to sing these songs. So it's very confusing and hard to know what she's thinking.

Either way, it's a lot of money on the line so I'm sure Bobby + Live Nation or whoever would hate to cancel purely for financial reasons. Maybe that's all it really boils down to. It just sucks that we're the only fanbase who's being left in the dark with these things.

Suspiria

The fact we're still being 'teased' about a tour we already bought very expensive tickets for TWO YEARS AGO...

2H2q.gif

LUCARTPOP

She should cancel it and do a livestream show with high production instead. At this rate it's gonna take ages for concerts to happen, let alone stadium tours with mass crowds. :saladga:

The concerts that people booked for originally were all cancelled.If anyone has chosen not to take a refund, but instead to leave their money invested in a ticket for a concert that doesn't have a date, that's their decision and their responsibility, not Gaga's.

Ladey Gaygay
21 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

💕 Friendly reminder you could have got a refund months ago and still can

⚠️ Also she toured in October so dont y’all mention Covid’s ass even once 😻

ok but we dont want jazz and piano we want a rave:trollga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived