Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga - Unreleased (CD Mock Up)

Stone S

Featured Posts

Stone S
1 minute ago, Frank Potion said:

Noo don’t worry! :selena:

I’ve been a die hard little monster since 2009. How did I make this mistake bruh :icega:

Welcome to Industria

CatelynnMarie

I really hope someday in the future, more artists will release albums or an ep of their unreleased projects for the fans. It would be so awesome to have an official digital/ physical release of unreleased stuff 

Stone S
7 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I really hope someday in the future, more artists will release albums or an ep of their unreleased projects for the fans. It would be so awesome to have an official digital/ physical release of unreleased stuff 

Yes I agree. The die hard fans will eat it up. Tbh it’s a missed opportunity but I understand the artists wanting to keep their integrity

Welcome to Industria

• 1 month later...
PokeMyFace
On 1/10/2022 at 9:15 AM, Elohim said:

It looks so good that it hurts my feelings it'll never be real :toofunny:

Just wait until desingyourimagination gets a hold of the artwork, they'll make it. They have a habit of ripping off other peoples designs.

Werewolves Wanted

I hope someday they re-release Gaga’s discography like they’re doing with Prince, with all those scrapped and alternative tracks :giveup:

Regardless, this looks stunning

Stone S
On 2/15/2022 at 9:53 PM, PokeMyFace said:

Just wait until desingyourimagination gets a hold of the artwork, they'll make it. They have a habit of ripping off other peoples designs.

really??? I've been following them on instagram for months and I thought they designed everything themselves. ill be pressed if they rip off my art. that's time and work I put into everything, no one us gonna profit off of me.

iyanla vanzant not on my watch GIF

Welcome to Industria

Archived