💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Euphoria

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I can’t believe no one is talking about Euphoria on here. I just finished the first episode of season 2 and it was so good! Zendaya is definitely gonna get another Emmy nomination, the whole cast are phenomenal and the soundtrack is EVERYTHING! :nooo:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

It seriously took almost three years for the SECOND SEASON to premiere? What happened? Plenty of shows recorded during the pandemic.

Pennywise

Never watched it but I kinda live for the memes :huntyga:

Spoiler

thumb_66480470_2469751316616144_4634604933369384431_n-4867173410.jpgthumb_tumblr_l_258568768388757-331393175.jpg

67503286_363701381217445_741087979441896631_n-3671713349.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anderson123

My favorite character Fez finally getting the episode he deserves. So nice to finally have a new season, it’s been so damn long. Also really love Maddy, she was looking HOT. 

thatfoxyfeeling
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

It seriously took almost three years for the SECOND SEASON to premiere? What happened? Plenty of shows recorded during the pandemic.

I mean I’m not complaining because the season premiere was pure quality and that’s why the show is acclaimed. There’s been so many shows rushed during the pandemic that have been disappointing. 

LadyxGaGa

it’s such a good show. fr an accurate view of what it’s like to navigate the difficulties of hs and b trans

half psychotic

I really liked the season 2 premiere. Especially the ending. I have high hopes for this season

LateToCult

Maddy gonna do something horrible to get back at Cassie. I just know it.

Can Nate just f*ck off or something?

Nicki Minaj Crying GIF

Is it just me who finds this show so empty of any meaning but full of surface level stuff, that look "cool" or tries to look "cool" and edgy but there's nothing going on underneath? I dont understand the hype, but it does seem to be good for teens, and early 20 somethings. For me it's seriously cringey :poot:

LateToCult

You know what? I can’t wait for Maddy to beat tf out of Cassie’s bird-brain, big tiddy, snitching ass ass.

AURAOFSHEISSE

Am I the only one so over Jules and rue like it’s getting tiring at this point, Jules was my fave last season but now I’m living for maddy and cassie:shadow:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived