💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Euphoria

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

phantasmas
27 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Not gonna lie, but this episode triggered me a lot. It reminded me of my young self doing similar stuff as this. Not as bad as Rue, but yeah. 

Rue spilling the tea. I don't get it though. Was the drug lady trying to keep her locked up to turn her into a prostitute towards the ending? 

Her intentions were to entrap her from the beginning 

Laurie knew Rue would never be able to sell or pay back the whole drug filled suitcase

Laurie would have made more $ selling Rue than what that suit case was worth, tbh (especially since her young age would be sought after)

And she can still use Fez against Rue too if she wanted to

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

As much as I love the show, I can’t stand Zendaya’s character
 but I’m so here for my Oakland girl to keep bringing it! She’s such a good actress and this episode really made me feel some type of way :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Not gonna lie, but this episode triggered me a lot. It reminded me of my young self doing similar stuff as this. Not as bad as Rue, but yeah. 

Rue spilling the tea. I don't get it though. Was the drug lady trying to keep her locked up to turn her into a prostitute towards the ending? 

yes! she even knew rue's last name!! when rue never told her, you can even hear someone locked up in a room. 

LateToCult

No because the way Laurie knew Rue’s last name and that last scene got me worried for Gia. That lady was ready to sell Rue off and she’s gonna get her money back one way or another. 

Also Cassie thought she ate with that corny  one day at a time line now she’s gonna be picking up her teeth and tiddies off the floor next episode after Maddy is done with her. :messga:

I started watching Euphoria because of this meme:

And then afterwards the shot of Cassie in the bathtub. It’s so funny :toofunny:

I already heard a lot about the show from others but I thought “maybe it’s overrated / overhyped” but it’s not. The acting is really, really good. I do have to admit, season 1 was amazing but season 2 was the best until now. I’ve binge watched like both seasons in less than 3 days.

majkl > kitsch

• 2 weeks later...
BUtterfield 8

Heterosexuality can jump off a cliff but god damnit Lexi & Fez’s relationship is adorable :messga:

LateToCult

Cassie, pinche chichona stand up! Like, get yourself up. This man has you looking like Maddy and Jules because he wants them, not you. Gonna put a bag over your head next with their pictures. Embarrassing. :samanthac:

AURAOFSHEISSE

with each new episode im just more and more sure that Maddy,Fez, and Lexi are the only good people on Euphoria

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

LateToCult

Cassie let that man control every aspect of her life for a week and he kicked her out like dog sh*t. She gonna be right next to Rue selling coochie on the streets next episode. :samanthac:

thatfoxyfeeling

I can't believe how boring Kat has been this season, the writing has been bad for the character because she's the weakest by far this season. 

47 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I can't believe how boring Kat has been this season, the writing has been bad for the character because she's the weakest by far this season. 

Agree! It's such a shame cause her character has so much potential, also with her relationship with Ethan and her actually feeling super depressed

Chlorine Sevigny

This was one of those episodes. 

It seems like after Stand Still Like the Hummingbird we've had two filler episodes now and next week is the finale. :neyde:

This was self indulgent yet again and I found it to be tedious most of the time. But there were some really good parts. But overall, I wasn't here for it, and this represents what I dislike about Sam Levinson so far... he is getting a little too Ryan Murphy-esque. This episode also reeked of self awareness... like I could literally spot the moments they intended to end up as memes/gifs. :deadbanana:

Anyway, I was so happy when the episode ended but then I saw that next week also has the play motif in it. :wtf:

Archived