series

Euphoria

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PawsUpJago

To me this show doesn't deserve the embarrassing audience it has most of the time. They haven't missed with a single episode with me yet. So glad it's renewed for a Season 3. I just hope they know when to call it quits and not have it run for like 9 seasons. 

AURAOFSHEISSE

Rue is fu2king insane, this first scene is hard to watch

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Anderson123

Damn that was so good, especially the first 20 mins but just the whole episode had me on the edge of my seat. Can’t wait to see what happens with Maddy and Cassie, they better show what happens as soon as they run upstairs. 

Anderson123

Damn I was reading Twitter last night and if some leaked stuff ends up being true I'm gonna be p!ssed.

Chlorine Sevigny

Holy ****. That was one of the best episodes of television I've ever seen. That was a masterpiece. WOW. 

Kulture Kiari

Not gonna lie, but this episode triggered me a lot. It reminded me of my young self doing similar stuff as this. Not as bad as Rue, but yeah. 

Rue spilling the tea. I don't get it though. Was the drug lady trying to keep her locked up to turn her into a prostitute towards the ending? 

phantasmas

the roller coaster ep5 had me on… i screamed, i cried, i clutched my pearls, i clenched my cheeks.. :giveup:

this ep truly proved we dont need sex and nudity to drive the plot and also that Zendaya is the ANCHOR of this show :applause:

i am a Zendaya stan now.. its done.. she has me forever :nooo: shes going to win an Oscar one day 

Archived