💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Euphoria

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

Why is this season so good but somehow it feels like nothing is happening at the same time, the backstory for Cal was so :messga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I think Rue is really gonna hit rock bottom in 2-3 eps. :rip: The mess she’s getting into. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone dies this season. 

papergangster
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

I think Rue is really gonna hit rock bottom in 2-3 eps. :rip: The mess she’s getting into. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone dies this season. 

Omg she’s such a mess!! 

Thomas P

This season is better than season 1. Was hesitant to say so before, but it’s just a gut feeling. It’s like Glee season 2 vs. season 1, it’s the same show but the budget and understanding of its place in culture are both there in a way they weren’t the first time around. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

vinster13
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

This season is better than season 1. Was hesitant to say so before, but it’s just a gut feeling. It’s like Glee season 2 vs. season 1, it’s the same show but the budget and understanding of its place in culture are both there in a way they weren’t the first time around. 

Well put!

thatfoxyfeeling

Ep 3 was a trip the whole way through, the opening with the backstory of Cal was so well done even though he's horrible. "Do you and your son like, do you like **** people together?" not gonna lie that would be hot to see. :air:

PawsUpJago

God I love this show so so much! Season 2 is incredible so far, it feels like the same show but so different (especially with it being shot entirely on film now instead of digital in season 1)

The thing I find most frustrating about being a fan of this show is a lot of the fandom tbh, so much immaturity going on across the board and the show deserves much more than that in my opinion. I've seen some absolutely shocking bad takes from fans of this show, it's cringey. 

PawsUpJago
23 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Ep 3 was a trip the whole way through, the opening with the backstory of Cal was so well done even though he's horrible. "Do you and your son like, do you like **** people together?" not gonna lie that would be hot to see. :air:

Faye is cracking my **** up I have to say. 

I really hoped they would start showing more of BB this season though, she's such good comic relief

CatelynnMarie

Young Cal’s backstory 🥺 that bar scene was so well done like I’m not joking, it’s for sure one of the best scenes I’ve ever watched in tv/ film. I was crying hardcore

I've just watched episode 1 of season 1 and jeez what a depressing series tbh, it's so raw and graphic :bradley:

I find it hard to imagine that American youth parties and behaves like this all the time but hey, maybe that's me being ignorant. 

Just now, Bat said:

I've just watched episode 1 of season 1 and jeez what a depressing series tbh, it's so raw and graphic :bradley:

I find it hard to imagine that American youth parties and behaves like this all the time but hey, maybe that's me being ignorant. 

wait till you get to season 2 :cyanlights: depression by association

LateToCult

Rue’s mother is so BLIND. How is your child hobbling around town with a suitcase full of drugs, sweating coke and fentanyl out her coochie and you’re on the phone saying she’s doing so well.

And Cassie…girl STAND UP. That man doesn’t want you. He’s repulsed by you but you’re the easiest source of entertainment for him while he worms his way back into Maddy’s life. 

Anderson123

How can these people not notice Rue is always on drugs omg?  She makes it so damn obvious, p!sses me off that they're so blind lol from Jules to her mom. I think she really is gonna hit rock bottom next episode, I heard 5th one is one of the highlights of the season.

And I feel so bad for Cassie, she has like no dignity left right now. Someone needs to slap her in the face to snap out of it. Lexi do it plsss.

MadreMonster
15 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

How can these people not notice Rue is always on drugs omg?  She makes it so damn obvious, p!sses me off that they're so blind lol from Jules to her mom. I think she really is gonna hit rock bottom next episode, I heard 5th one is one of the highlights of the season.

And I feel so bad for Cassie, she has like no dignity left right now. Someone needs to slap her in the face to snap out of it. Lexi do it plsss.

I mean I think it’s denial that they “don’t notice.”

Archived