Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why isn’t Gaga releasing a deluxe/extended version of Chromatica?

TipsyGagaFan

Featured Posts

FentyGa
20 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Because she's been over it for a while now, and it isn't like her to just half-ass something to please people.

you don’t think that’s what chromatica is?

and joanne for that matter, although the people she’s pleasing in that case are her father and grandmother 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
50 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

you don’t think that’s what chromatica is?

and joanne for that matter, although the people she’s pleasing in that case are her father and grandmother 

I would say her heart was into those projects back when she was making them. But it's clear that the pandemic put a definite toll on her enthusiasm about Chromatica, and at this point I'm not even sure I want to see a tour for it if she's indeed so far-removed from it.

Midnightrush891
On 1/10/2022 at 12:00 AM, TipsyGagaFan said:

Many artists nowadays are releasing deluxe or extended versions of their album shortly after the standard’s release. And yes ik Gaga did very little to promote Chromatic after it was released, but a deluxe release requires little promotion (literally just one post announcing it’s release would suffice). She could literally include the Target bonus tracks and maybe one or two extras from the vault. Can anyone tell me why exactly her team doesn’t seem to be considering this? :triggered:

The moment has come and gone. That’s why. 

artdoll
On 1/9/2022 at 10:07 PM, TipsyGagaFan said:

Wait who determines when target tracks are eligible to be added to streaming?

Not sure if anyone's quoted you yet about this but I believe target exclusive songs are tied to target for roughly 2-5 years (if I remember correctly) which is why Ariana re-released Dangerous Woman on Spotify in 2021 (5 years after the album originally came out) with the rest of the tracks, assuming the years depend on how big the artist I wouldn't expect those songs on streaming services for a while (2025 probably :air: )

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

hieronymus
15 minutes ago, dojo said:

because her chromussy doesn't feel like it 

twitter crocodile GIF

And OP is a wet fart

RAYA.core

The age of Spotify just makes it warrant for music singles than albums now. 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

HausOfAntonio

What’s Chromatica? Why would a movie star release a deluxe version of a music album? :confused:

Archived