💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why isn’t Gaga releasing a deluxe/extended version of Chromatica?

TipsyGagaFan

Featured Posts

PartySick
9 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

I just kinda wish her team would stop being over it and moving on almost immediately after every album release. It’s been this way since ARTPOP. I wish they’d let her focus on an album for a year or two before rapidly moving on.

Huh? :huh:

Chromatica's the only album that didn't get the love it deserves and that's literally only due to covid. ARTPOP and Joanne both enjoyed at least a year long era each full of music videos, mini-tours/residencies, other performances, full tours, singles, visuals, etc.

Joanne went strong from the release of Perfect Illusion until the JWT got cancelled for health reasons. I guess you could make the argument that C2C came halfway through the artRAVE and even found a spot in the show but just because those two eras overlapped doesn't mean ARTPOP was pushed to the back burner.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your post :poot:

🖤

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Girl bc I don’t listen to remixes? What’s the point? How does what you’re saying here make any sense to you? I listen to actual songs, just not remixes. Therefore if Gaga released a deluxe version with new songs, I would clearly listen to it. How exactly do you reckon that if I don’t listen to remixes, that must mean I don’t listen to any new music? That would be like saying that bc someone doesn’t eat oranges, they must not eat any food at all. The tipsy part truly did jump out :laughga:

ngl some of the songs aren't even remixes and are just reimaginings of the track, Free Woman, Babylon and Replay are worth checking out for sure...

and i'm saying this as someone who doesn't own or care for any of her remix albums :fatcat:

mother, what must i do?

TipsyGagaFan
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Huh? :huh:

Chromatica's the only album that didn't get the love it deserves and that's literally only due to covid. ARTPOP and Joanne both enjoyed at least a year long era each full of music videos, mini-tours/residencies, other performances, full tours, singles, visuals, etc.

Joanne went strong from the release of Perfect Illusion until the JWT got cancelled for health reasons. I guess you could make the argument that C2C came halfway through the artRAVE and even found a spot in the show but just because those two eras overlapped doesn't mean ARTPOP was pushed to the back burner.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your post :poot:

I’m talking about singles mostly. After Joanne’s release, the only single she released to further promote it was the title track. With ARTPOP it was G.U.Y. And with Chromatica it was 911. Idk, I was kinda hoping for 1-2 more singles with music videos this time around. 

Also, I do feel like she ditched ARTPOP very quickly, considering C2C came out less than a year later. 

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

TipsyGagaFan
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

ngl some of the songs aren't even remixes and are just reimaginings of the track, Free Woman, Babylon and Replay are worth checking out for sure...

and i'm saying this as someone who doesn't own or care for any of her remix albums :fatcat:

Alright I’ll check it out at some point

WORLDofGAGA

I think Chromatica was a summary of a time in her life where she’s no longer at mentally and maybe doesn’t want to revisit. or in that zone to make songs in a similar vein. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

TipsyGagaFan
20 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

This thread is pointless.

The OP is just full of excuse after excuse and the same response again and again after being proven wrong time and time again.

Little complainers/monstrosities indeed  :bear:

How was I proven wrong? I wasn’t making an argument, I’m simply saying that I wish she would have released a deluxe version on streaming. There’s nothing to prove wrong about that.

The last part of your post is very true tho, as most of the people here seem like very angry, obnoxious people, who find it impossible to say anything in a decent, respectful way :bear:

PartySick
1 minute ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

I’m talking about singles mostly. After Joanne’s release, the only single she released to further promote it was the title track. With ARTPOP it was G.U.Y. And with Chromatica it was 911. Idk, I was kinda hoping for 1-2 more singles with music videos this time around. 

Also, I do feel like she ditched ARTPOP very quickly, considering C2C came out less than a year later. 

Oh, I gotcha.

I think that has less to do with her team moving on and more to do with the fact that Gaga is an album selling force but doesn't do terribly well with singles. Every now and then she'll get something with the longevity of of Million Reasons or the heights of Shallow but selling full albums is still her strongest point.

🖤

TipsyGagaFan
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Oh, I gotcha.

I think that has less to do with her team moving on and more to do with the fact that Gaga is an album selling force but doesn't do terribly well with singles. Every now and then she'll get something with the longevity of of Million Reasons or the heights of Shallow but selling full albums is still her strongest point.

True, I guess I was just hoping for another BTW era in terms of singles. Maybe someday :bradley:

sillynate
1 hour ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

I mean on streaming sis

Buy the cd from target then upload it to iTunes :music: 

19 hours ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Many artists nowadays are releasing deluxe or extended versions of their album shortly after the standard’s release. And yes ik Gaga did very little to promote Chromatic after it was released, but a deluxe release requires little promotion (literally just one post announcing it’s release would suffice). She could literally include the Target bonus tracks and maybe one or two extras from the vault. Can anyone tell me why exactly her team doesn’t seem to be considering this? :triggered:

We already have a deluxe version + remix album. Thank you, next ;*

IG: @bartoszprazuch

TipsyGagaFan

Lmao I just love how that one user sees what’s going on as me making excuses, when what it really is is me saying what I’d like from Gaga, and people telling me a bunch of things she did that are not that thing I wanted from her and acting like it is :laughga:

Like seriously, telling someone that says they want a deluxe version on streaming that we have a remix album, or a deluxe at Target, is like giving chocolate to someone that asked for apples :awkney:

WhiteWitch

It’s a huge turn off and seems manipulative when deluxe are released well after the standard editions. I love Marina and would have waited for the deluxe version of Ancient Dreams had it been more clear that would have been coming. I’m streaming it to support her, but I would have liked the option to purchase that version physically upfront. A lot of fans do still support their faves with physical purchases, so I would prefer to buy the deluxe versions upfront for my collections because I cannot personally afford to own every single version of an album. So for me, it’s not fun, it’s disappointing. This is why I get Target versions of albums. This is how albums were released in the Born this way era, and how it should stay. I feel the same way with multiple album versions like Lover had with Target. 

That said, Chromatica is too old for a new deluxe release, and it already had the target version with exclusive songs. Both Dawn and the OG aren’t on daily rotation for most people anymore and have lived their extended lives. I would have loved everything she had planned, but I’d also like to move on and support her new ventures than cling to the “could have been” projects like ARTPOP 2.0, etc. If these things eventually come to pass it would be AMAZING when they do, and we should support them. But as a fanbase I think we learn to let go more often and move on. Otherwise we see more and more “failed promise” comments that have honestly become exhausting to see constantly year after year for those fans who are just along for the ride and willing to support artists in what they want to do. 

TLDR: Album standard and deluxe should be released at the same time. Otherwise it feels manipulative and is frustrating. Also, can we move on and let the past be the past?

TipsyGagaFan
5 minutes ago, WhiteWitch said:

It’s a huge turn off and seems manipulative when deluxe are released well after the standard editions. I love Marina and would have waited for the deluxe version of Ancient Dreams had it been more clear that would have been coming. I’m streaming it to support her, but I would have liked the option to purchase that version physically upfront. A lot of fans do still support their faves with physical purchases, so I would prefer to buy the deluxe versions upfront for my collections because I cannot personally afford to own every single version of an album. So for me, it’s not fun, it’s disappointing. This is why I get Target versions of albums. This is how albums were released in the Born this way era, and how it should stay. I feel the same way with multiple album versions like Lover had with Target. 

That said, Chromatica is too old for a new deluxe release, and it already had the target version with exclusive songs. Both Dawn and the OG aren’t on daily rotation for most people anymore and have lived their extended lives. I would have loved everything she had planned, but I’d also like to move on and support her new ventures than cling to the “could have been” projects like ARTPOP 2.0, etc. If these things eventually come to pass it would be AMAZING when they do, and we should support them. But as a fanbase I think we learn to let go more often and move on. Otherwise we see more and more “failed promise” comments that have honestly become exhausting to see constantly year after year for those fans who are just along for the ride and willing to support artists in what they want to do. 

TLDR: Album standard and deluxe should be released at the same time. Otherwise it feels manipulative and is frustrating. Also, can we move on and let the past be the past?

Sis when she releases her next album I’m not gonna be all like “WHY DIDN’T SHE RELEASE A DELUXE OF CHROMATICA”, lmao, I just thought that now might be a good time to release a deluxe version of it, maybe just to hold us over until her next project. It was literally just a thought, I’m not gonna die if she doesn’t give it to us.

WhiteWitch
Just now, TipsyGagaFan said:

Sis when she releases her next album I’m not gonna be all like “WHY DIDN’T SHE RELEASE A DELUXE OF CHROMATICA”, lmao, I just thought that now might be a good time to release a deluxe version of it, maybe just to hold us over until her next project. It was literally just a thought, I’m not gonna die if she doesn’t give it to us.

I apologize for my poor communication. I’m not directing any particular component of my response to you directly at all. It was more overall commentary on the very trend we see in the Gaga fanbase over and over again with unfilled hopes and expectations being brought up repeatedly. 

TipsyGagaFan
4 minutes ago, WhiteWitch said:

I apologize for my poor communication. I’m not directing any particular component of my response to you directly at all. It was more overall commentary on the very trend we see in the Gaga fanbase over and over again with unfilled hopes and expectations being brought up repeatedly. 

Oh I definitely get that, and trust me I’m not over here being super hopeful for this. Again, it was just a thought I had. I’m happy with anything Gaga gives us :vegas:

Spoiler

Even Joanne :reductive:

Archived