Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why isn’t Gaga releasing a deluxe/extended version of Chromatica?

TipsyGagaFan

Featured Posts

Blown Away

I'm really happy she didn't, I hate when artists do that.

I already spent my coins buying the vinyl version of the album, I don't appreciate the effort to milk me twice by re-releasing the album with two or three new songs on it :selena:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS
6 hours ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Girl I haven’t and will never listen to that. No one but Gaga does remix albums anymore :laughga:

This is such a cringe post, like lol

First off, you’re seriously missing out lol

Second of all, do you live like under a rock?

Club%20Future%20Nostalgia-%20The%20Remix

0wus0hdkuiq41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

disco_guestlist-edition.jpg

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TipsyGagaFan
9 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

This is such a cringe post, like lol

First off, you’re seriously missing out lol

Second of all, do you live like under a rock?

Club%20Future%20Nostalgia-%20The%20Remix

0wus0hdkuiq41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

disco_guestlist-edition.jpg

Ok but it is still a fact that remix albums aren’t as common as they used to be, no need to be an ass about it :laughga:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

TEANUS
2 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Ok but it is still a fact that remix albums aren’t as common as they used to be, no need to be an ass about it :laughga:

Aren’t you the ass implying how you’re too good for Gaga and her novelty remix album that no one is doing anymore???

TEANUS
3 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

And you said no one does them anymore, I proved you wrong with not one, but three other examples. No need to be a wrong ass

TEANUS

In relation to the OP, since everyone began the useless debate whether DOC is a deluxe or remix album :rip:

I think if TCB happens a “super deluxe” of sorts would be cool. The original deluxe released physically on a wide scale, DOC as a second disc, and a third disc with some demos and a new track or two

TipsyGagaFan
13 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Aren’t you the ass implying how you’re too good for Gaga and her novelty remix album that no one is doing anymore???

Don’t think I ever said that, just that what I was asking for in this thread was a deluxe album, then got a bunch of replies telling me that a remix album should fill that void for me which makes absolutely zero sense :selena:

13 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

And you said no one does them anymore, I proved you wrong with not one, but three other examples. No need to be a wrong ass

Sis I didn’t mean literally no one does it, just that not many do. If a total of 4 artists did it in the last year, that’s really not that significant :huntyga:

sillynate
16 hours ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

No there wasn’t.

A remix album is not a deluxe album, are y’all high :selena:

There was a deluxe box set released in November 2020 and it included Love Me Right, and multiple remixes of SL, RoM, 911 and FW. Plus the target version counts as the deluxe version in other countries because of the extra tracks 

TipsyGagaFan
12 minutes ago, sillynate said:

There was a deluxe box set released in November 2020 and it included Love Me Right, and multiple remixes of SL, RoM, 911 and FW. Plus the target version counts as the deluxe version in other countries because of the extra tracks 

I mean on streaming sis

TipsyGagaFan
22 minutes ago, Ceres said:

"Why isn't gaga ..." posts are like waiting to start trouble lol 

I genuinely wasn’t trying to lmao

CatelynnMarie

Honestly if anything, I would have preferred more visuals. Chromatica visuals were so iconic like legit on another level for me. The looks in even just the promo/ album shoot are something I've been hoping she would get into more, so visually it just was so inspiring and exciting. I'm thankful for the talented monsters that have been creating their own visuals to go along with the album, because it really deserves so much more. It's a great body of work & there are SO many cool storylines/ lore that could have gone along with it. Just so much immersive experiences that could have happened. 

To answer the OP, I think Gaga and the team are just kind of over it and ready to move on. I agree that DoC was probably what the deluxe version you're talking about is supposed to be. Even though it is a remix album and not an extended deluxe to the OG album

TipsyGagaFan
3 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

To answer the OP, I think Gaga and the team are just kind of over it and ready to move on. I agree that DoC was probably what the deluxe version you're talking about is supposed to be. Even though it is a remix album and not an extended deluxe to the OG album

I just kinda wish her team would stop being over it and moving on almost immediately after every album release. It’s been this way since ARTPOP. I wish they’d let her focus on an album for a year or two before rapidly moving on.

Gagaloo911

This thread is pointless.

The OP is just full of excuse after excuse and the same response again and again after being proven wrong time and time again.

Little complainers/monstrosities indeed  :bear:

Archived