Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why isn’t Gaga releasing a deluxe/extended version of Chromatica?

TipsyGagaFan

Featured Posts

Cruelty
5 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Girl I haven’t and will never listen to that. No one but Gaga does remix albums anymore :laughga:

Ah, so you don't listen to the music Gaga does release, but you want her to put an already released song on Spotify so you can... not listen to that as well? :laughga:  The Tipsy part really jumped out I-

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TipsyGagaFan
7 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

Ah, so you don't listen to the music Gaga does release, but you want her to put an already released song on Spotify so you can... not listen to that as well? :laughga:  The Tipsy part really jumped out I-

Girl bc I don’t listen to remixes? What’s the point? How does what you’re saying here make any sense to you? I listen to actual songs, just not remixes. Therefore if Gaga released a deluxe version with new songs, I would clearly listen to it. How exactly do you reckon that if I don’t listen to remixes, that must mean I don’t listen to any new music? That would be like saying that bc someone doesn’t eat oranges, they must not eat any food at all. The tipsy part truly did jump out :laughga:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

danbekim

I feel like it's DoC. I know it's a remix album but it did breath life into the era for a quick second

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

PlastiscGuy

Simply because she doesn't need to lol. She has achieved so much, that she doesn't have to do most of the things artists do nowadays to keep charting and remain popular. She's at that point in her career that she can afford not to care.

Besides, she's focused on many other things now, like acting. 

If she were to release a deluxe edition, or do anything related to music, it would be because she either wants to (or has a contract to fullfil) or as a gift for her fans (which doesn't seem convenient anymore since her fans will trash whatever she does)

PG.

TipsyGagaFan
26 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Simply because she doesn't need to lol. She has achieved so much, that she doesn't have to do most of the things artists do nowadays to keep charting and remain popular. She's at that point in her career that she can afford not to care.

Besides, she's focused on many other things now, like acting. 

If she were to release a deluxe edition, or do anything related to music, it would be because she either wants to (or has a contract to fullfil) or as a gift for her fans (which doesn't seem convenient anymore since her fans will trash whatever she does)

I don’t understand where people are getting this “Gaga’s fans will trash whatever she does” thing from. I understand that no matter what she does, some people won’t like it. That’s true of literally every artist. But I’m also pretty sure that whatever she does will please some people as well. Hell even Joanne has its fans. Not sure why you’re only focusing on the people who weren’t pleased with what she did, when there’s definitely another side to that coin that you’re just refusing to acknowledge. Pretty interesting that you support an artist who preaches being positive, yet you seem to only focus on the negative aspects of her fanbase :triggered:

Wet Fire

Gaga has never released an extended/deluxe edition after the standard release. They either comes together at the sane time or don't come at all. I don't think she'd plan to release any extended version to milk an era.

TipsyGagaFan
Just now, Wet Fire said:

Gaga has never released an extended/deluxe edition after the standard release. They either comes together at the sane time or don't come at all. I don't think she'd plan to release any extended version to milk an era.

Most artists didn’t do that either for awhile, but it recently became a new trend, that was kinda the point of me making this thread, I was basically asking why Gaga’s team seemingly wasn’t considering going along with this trend.

Cruelty
4 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Most artists didn’t do that either for awhile, but it recently became a new trend, that was kinda the point of me making this thread, I was basically asking why Gaga’s team seemingly wasn’t considering going along with this trend.

But it became a trend because artists couldn't tour during the pandemic and had to find other ways of making money. This is why we're saying there's no point, Gaga just doesn't need the money.

TipsyGagaFan
Just now, NeonSkeleton said:

But it became a trend because artists couldn't tour during the pandemic and had to find other ways of making money. This is why we're saying there's no point, Gaga just doesn't need the money.

I mean I guess? But like I said, it’s also a way to treat the fans a bit, at least the ones that would appreciate a few extra tracks, like me. Cuz let’s be real, most of the tracks on Chromatica are pretty short. A few extra tracks would be much appreciated, at least by me.

Also, idk if it’s just me, but I’ve never been sure why the first two acts have 5 songs but the third only has 3. I always thought that was bc she was going to release a deluxe with 2 bonus tracks. 

ProfessionalClown

Dawn of chromatica literally remixed every single song and gave us the OG Babylon like-

Stephen
4 hours ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Girl I haven’t and will never listen to that. No one but Gaga does remix albums anymore :laughga:

Dua Lipa, one of the biggest current pop stars, did a remix album for Future Nostalgia. Also you're missing out on Dawn of Chromatica, it has some really phenomenal remixes.

TipsyGagaFan
10 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Dawn of chromatica literally remixed every single song and gave us the OG Babylon like-

Which is awful :laughga:

26 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

That's not the OG at all:flop:

I still isten to it though :oops:

Chromatica is my least favourite album by gaga .. personally I don't care about any other project related to it and I hope that gaga will work hard on new music with great producers and talented songwriters .. not a fan with what bloodpop did with chromatica .

Archived