Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why isn’t Gaga releasing a deluxe/extended version of Chromatica?

TipsyGagaFan

Featured Posts

TipsyGagaFan
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

There was a deluxe :poot:

No there wasn’t.

A remix album is not a deluxe album, are y’all high :selena:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

Gaga doesn’t even care about the standard one, she’ll never release a deluxe or extended version 

PatrickMonster
1 hour ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

No there wasn’t.

A remix album is not a deluxe album, are y’all high :selena:

No, you must be high :ohwell: it had love me right, 1000 doves piano demo and a stupid love remix

TipsyGagaFan
6 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

No, you must be high :ohwell: it had love me right, 1000 doves piano demo and a stupid love remix

Dawn of Chromatica has Love Me Right??

I’m talking about a deluxe version on streaming. So again, who’s high? :ohwell:

HuffsAhoy

Why should she? Yall would just complain how terrible the songs are or you'd complain she should have put them on the main album because "they better than what we got." :reductive:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Cruelty
6 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Dawn of Chromatica has Love Me Right??

I’m talking about a deluxe version on streaming. So again, who’s high? :ohwell:

https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/*/Chromatica-Deluxe-CD/6EQI0000000

As people have said, DoC is the main supplementary release from the era and got its own cute little promo campaign. There isn't a deluxe because that would involve a third promo campaign (and Gaga is clearly over Chromatica by now), she likely doesn't have any more finished songs from the era, and frankly she doesn't need the money.

TipsyGagaFan
7 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Why should she? Yall would just complain how terrible the songs are or you'd complain she should have put them on the main album because "they better than what we got." :reductive:

If the songs were terrible then yea of course I’d be disappointed, but if they were great I would not be complaining about them not being on the standard, I’d be happy that we got them. Not sure how exactly you know how everyone would respond :triggered:

7 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/*/Chromatica-Deluxe-CD/6EQI0000000

As people have said, DoC is the main supplementary release from the era and got its own cute little promo campaign. There isn't a deluxe because that would involve a third promo campaign (and Gaga is clearly over Chromatica by now), she likely doesn't have any more finished songs from the era, and frankly she doesn't need the money.

Again, I’m talking about a deluxe version on STREAMING. And as I said, no it wouldn’t require that much promo. Hell, Halsey didn’t even make one post announcing her deluxe release. It literally doesn’t require any promo.

TipsyGagaFan
8 minutes ago, Rifek said:

That’s Why 

She doesn’t have to sing them, just release them :trollga:

Adele said she’ll never sing To Be Loved live, but she still released it. Also, even if the lyrics are hard for Gaga to talk about, it’s not like talking about it is going to give her covid. Lots of singers have songs that talk about difficult things in their lives, I’ve never been sure why y’all act like Gaga’s difficulties are somehow worse than anyone else’s.

Cruelty
18 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Again, I’m talking about a deluxe version on STREAMING. And as I said, no it wouldn’t require that much promo. Hell, Halsey didn’t even make one post announcing her deluxe release. It literally doesn’t require any promo.

I just feel like, two years after Chromatica came out, a piano demo of 1000 Doves dribbling onto streaming services isn't gonna set the Spotify charts alight. Gaga's made her coin from this album already, why even bother uploading a couple of demos that she knows we can find on Youtube anyway?

It's equally possible, as other people have said, that she's not allowed to put those Target-exclusive bonuses up yet, time will tell I guess :shrug:

TipsyGagaFan
1 minute ago, NeonSkeleton said:

I just feel like, two years after Chromatica came out, a piano demo of 1000 Doves dribbling onto streaming services isn't gonna set the Spotify charts alight. Gaga's made her coin from this album already, why even bother uploading a couple of demos that she knows we can find on Youtube anyway?

It's equally possible, as other people have said, that she's not allowed to put those Target-exclusive bonuses up yet, time will tell I guess :shrug:

If she’s not able to upload them, that’s one thing, although I would still be confused bc many other artists have released target exclusive tracks to streaming within a year of the original release date.

As someone else said tho, it’s not about the money, it’s just about giving the fans a little something special. Halsey fans were excited to see People Disappear Here on streaming, so I’m sure at least some of us would feel the same to see Love Me Right there.

HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

it’s just about giving the fans a little something special

We got that with Dawn of Chromatica. 

TipsyGagaFan
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

We got that with Dawn of Chromatica. 

Girl I haven’t and will never listen to that. No one but Gaga does remix albums anymore :laughga:

HuffsAhoy
4 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Girl I haven’t and will never listen to that. No one but Gaga does remix albums anymore :laughga:

Your loss then. :ohwell: I'll never understand people who are this close minded. 

Archived