💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why isn’t Gaga releasing a deluxe/extended version of Chromatica?

TipsyGagaFan

Featured Posts

TipsyGagaFan

Many artists nowadays are releasing deluxe or extended versions of their album shortly after the standard’s release. And yes ik Gaga did very little to promote Chromatic after it was released, but a deluxe release requires little promotion (literally just one post announcing it’s release would suffice). She could literally include the Target bonus tracks and maybe one or two extras from the vault. Can anyone tell me why exactly her team doesn’t seem to be considering this? :triggered:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Because she's been over it for a while now, and it isn't like her to just half-ass something to please people.

TipsyGagaFan
1 minute ago, weed said:

Dawn of Chromatica was that lol

Uh no? That was a remix album :laughga:

TipsyGagaFan
Just now, GagaStefi said:

I'm sure when the target tracks are eligible to be added, they will be

Wait who determines when target tracks are eligible to be added to streaming?

3 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Uh no? That was a remix album :laughga:

Yes lmao but it served as the supplementary work to the main album :sis:

Anderson123

The Chromatica we got is a pretty solid album and I think it's really good from start to finish, doesn't seem like it needed more songs but I agree that a deluxe version or extended with 4-5 new tracks would've been cool. I mean, we got Dawn of Chromatica which was a project of it's own and a really good one, I still listen to it today. As for the Target exclusive tracks, those are bound to that contract. I don't think they're allowed to upload them to streaming services for like a couple of years.

TipsyGagaFan
9 minutes ago, weed said:

Yes lmao but it served as the supplementary work to the main album :sis:

Ok well I was basically asking why she couldn’t give us a deluxe with the target bonus tracks plus a few extras, like what Halsey just did.

7 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

The Chromatica we got is a pretty solid album and I think it's really good from start to finish, doesn't seem like it needed more songs but I agree that a deluxe version or extended with 4-5 new tracks would've been cool. I mean, we got Dawn of Chromatica which was a project of it's own and a really good one, I still listen to it today. As for the Target exclusive tracks, those are bound to that contract. I don't think they're allowed to upload them to streaming services for like a couple of years.

That’s odd cuz Halsey just uploaded her Target bonus track less than five months after her album was released.

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Many artists nowadays are releasing deluxe or extended versions of their album shortly after the standard’s release. And yes ik Gaga did very little to promote Chromatic after it was released, but a deluxe release requires little promotion (literally just one post announcing it’s release would suffice). She could literally include the Target bonus tracks and maybe one or two extras from the vault. Can anyone tell me why exactly her team doesn’t seem to be considering this? :triggered:

*Yet

:vegas:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

chromatica has a deluxe version that truly shines in its physical form (it's a minibook) :bear:

plus DoC is basically the album reimagined plus a song from the vault :bear:

u already got what u wanted :bear:

mother, what must i do?

TipsyGagaFan
8 minutes ago, NATAH said:

chromatica has a deluxe version that truly shines in its physical form (it's a minibook) :bear:

plus DoC is basically the album reimagined plus a song from the vault :bear:

u already got what u wanted :bear:

Is the Babylon Haus version the song from the vault you’re referring to? Cuz I was referring to a new song :bear:

Archived