💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is This Performance For Real? 2021 EMAs Worst?

Economy

Featured Posts

A MESS

they shouldn't have given her that long microphone that stand right in front of the mouth and the nose...a shorter one wouldn't have caught the breath, I think

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster Voices

I am no Kim stan but I absolutely loved this. Yes, the mic sound is real bad and the outfit it kinda weird, but both songs slap and she is killing it out there. The choreo is fun and so is the set. 

Forever and Always!

I thought that was good. It had echoes of Gaga about it. She was clearly singing live (I think 🙂), and I like her voice. She gave it everything, and I thought she hit the notes pretty well.

Economy
6 hours ago, insight said:

Be careful, someone will call you a transphobic for your opinion 🤭

Why? Oh is she transgender? I actually didnt even know. I know absolutely nothing about this artist :flop:

Economy
3 hours ago, A MESS said:

they shouldn't have given her that long microphone that stand right in front of the mouth and the nose...a shorter one wouldn't have caught the breath, I think

Maybe thats half the problem

RodeckDanny

omg the original post message made me expect something REALLY bad and it wasn't that bad? at least it had live vocals?

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Sneaky Oliver
13 hours ago, Batwings said:

I'm honestly amazed by how this performance hasn't been dragged to the pits of hell...

The random attempt to drag Madonna out of nowhere :triggered: she’s referencing yoga and meditation knowledge which’s very “world wide” and not restricted to India only, it’s not like she was dressing as some Indian goddess herself 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ProfessionalClown
17 hours ago, Economy said:

I dont get why Britney in 2007 was ripped to shreds so harshly over her MTV perforance when u literally have performances like this :air:

She literally just walked around, moved a bit, and lip synced. More entertaining still than most performances today. 

just another reason Shes Godney 

pussycat
On 1/9/2022 at 8:34 AM, Stephen said:

Um no lol this was a TRIUMPH for Kim.

This song is the pure bubblegum pop she's good at plus this tongue in cheek Katy Perry-esque sexuality. It's camp, it's silly, it's hilarious, it's sexy, it's gay, it's FUN.

Yes she's out of breath but her pitch is right. You can tell from her belts that she has a good voice. I appreciate an artist giving it their all on stage instead of phoning it in. Kim just recently started doing choreo, she's not a dancer. She's pushing herself and it's so exciting to witness her evolution.

This is a televised award show, and in Hungary (where the show was held) it's illegal to simulate gay sex or "propaganda" on TV so immediately following this performance Kim fled the country so she wouldn't be arrested. :air:

She's a QUEEN. Do not disrespect what she's doing for the culture. A transgender woman singing a song that celebrates her body and sexuality on national TV in a country where it's illegal is ICON SH!T. Stream Coconuts!

tatiana-thank-you.gif

Ugh i love everything ab this response put it in the bible pls :heart:

Archived