Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is This Performance For Real? 2021 EMAs Worst?

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, flyaway said:

I'm still shocked she willingly continues to work with Dr Luke. 

So do a lot of people yet people only seem to drag Kim for it 

flyaway
6 minutes ago, Meat said:

So do a lot of people yet people only seem to drag Kim for it 

Anyone willingly working with him is questionable. But her being a woman in the music industry makes you wonder why she does it and why she blattantly ignores what happened to Kesha (and apparently another artist who worked with him as well)

Andrea B
18 minutes ago, insight said:

Be careful, someone will call you a transphobic for your opinion 🤭

crickets 

Batwings

I'm honestly amazed by how this performance hasn't been dragged to the pits of hell...

Lucas
3 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I'm honestly amazed by how this performance hasn't been dragged to the pits of hell...

why should it be? her vocals aren't the best here compared to some of the ROL era performances but it's a good perf imo?

(also back then it would be considered as an hommage to a culture she fell in love with and today it'd be "let's cancel her for cultural appropriation" :sweat:)

GreenDiamond
41 minutes ago, Batwings said:

i see it as honoring of indian culture, if Gaga wore national outfit of my country I would be so proud not angry

Aglaya

I actually love that performance. Its fun and you can actually hear her voice. I think she did great

could mean anything

Esteban
4 hours ago, Economy said:

I dont get why Britney in 2007 was ripped to shreds so harshly over her MTV perforance when u literally have performances like this :air:

First, she sings live and then she is invested into her performance even if she isn't the best dancer, Britney was just somewhere else... I quite like that live perf, it seems honest 

NATAH
2 hours ago, insight said:

Be careful, someone will call you a transphobic for your opinion 🤭

nobody has because it wasn't transphobic

mother, what must i do?

Mother of Puppies

I actually liked it and the song is fun - I’ve seen & heard far worse live performances of other artists lol 

Ive seen her on german tv in Interviews a few times and her whole journey is so inspiring! 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived