💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga says she has next project in mind but not ready to talk about it yet

monketsharona

Featured Posts

CooterFritter
1 hour ago, RainingOnMe said:

Just because you were an early fan does not give you the right to treat her like garbage... :lmao:

It's reminding me of the hate people like you sent her during ARTPOP because you "didn't like it" :lmao:

This is a very strange response, and I think a bit overboard for someone’s opinion on a forum. 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Invisible woman in fantastic 4. Book mark me. She’ll be Sue, an american italian singer with super powers and she will kill mr fantastic. 

Dr Fudge
On 1/11/2022 at 6:07 PM, Mother of Puppies said:

so when is the TonyGa documentary coming out?? It could be just that right?

edit: ok that doesn't make any sense. Forget it. :huntyga:

Oh my god! I totally forgot about that. That should be coming soon- maybe February??

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

RAYA.core

I wanna feel like it may be something for the greater good right now. A nice break for some good causes and support for perhaps BTW foundation. 

She did Chromatica, HoG, Haus Lab, Tony project. I loved the book and would love to help on a new project. 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

PunkTheFunk

Tune in next month for "Gaga is ready to talk about a project but she doesn't know what it is yet"

Didn't she say something vague/similar during the Oprah interview when she was a month away from dropping Stupid Love? Not to clown on main but it could be coming sooner than we think :pray:

HookerOnAChurch
10 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

She said “Fairy Punk”…..new album title? Hint at music???? :sis:

Funk The Punk.. Get ready for Funk The Punk... 2025 :bear:

18 pages of nothing. Someone even quoted gags down to the word BEFORE the interview saying she has an idea but can’t talk about it yet. how does this threat have the “news” tag. Did we all think she wouldn’t have a project in mind? 😂

Archived