💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga says she has next project in mind but not ready to talk about it yet

monketsharona

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

She's teaming up with Patrizia Reggiani to write a new book called "Kill Them With Kindness"

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Sounds a bit too early for Top Gun imo

True, but I could see Cruise...who is a control freak...being paranoid as the box office is so hard right now (outside of Marvel) and trying to pull out all the stops to make sure the film is a success.

I know most don't believe it could be about a new album....but I could see some sort of announcement about that too. She does put out new music every two years more or less. In around 4 years, she filmed ASIB, did the ASIB soundtrack, the Joanne World Tour, and put out Joanne...Plus, L4S was also recorded over several years, so it's unlikely she had to block out 4-5 solid months over the past year to work with Tony.

streamstarcrossed

From the snippet of what gaga said, it sounds like her response to the question will be, at best, very short and vague lol. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if her comment in the clip is all she said in regards to her next project.

BlingNotTheMusic

"I do have something in mind for what's next...but I'm not ready to talk about it until I get my Oscar." :bear:

Y'all LG7 is 2023 or 2024 :messga:

StarstruckIllusion

We will be watching but I’m absolutely not excited for this interview whatsoever 💀💀💀

Gagaloo911

Tbh I hope it is something about kindness just to make y'all seethe with your pressed souls.

All y'all make fun of it when you could really start practicing it more because so many of you are straight up assholes.

Zilla

Just don’t attack her please if you get your hopes up over virtually nothing 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Damon

I wouldnt get too excited, probably she's going to talk about enigma revamp and stuff like that

... and now i just sit in silence.

CautiousLurker
4 hours ago, Zilla said:

Just don’t attack her please if you get your hopes up over virtually nothing 

Too late, hopes are sky high - we're getting ACT II, we're getting LG7, its gonna be a visual album, 2nd BTW video as DLC for Fortnite collab - if we don't get all of this by the end of the month, I'm deleting planet Earth :nails:

HuffsAhoy
6 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Y'all LG7 is 2023 or 2024 :messga:

As if that's out of the ordinary. ARTPOP to Joanne was about 3 years and Joanne to Chromatica was almost 4 :air: 3 to 4 years between albums isn't the end of the world. It just feels like a decade thanks to the pandemic :messga:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

freebit

Going from their twitter, this was set-up by the Palm Springs Festival to make up for no in-person ceremony, so I predict she'll probably just mention something like "I'm working on it" in regards to her next album. ET just spicing things up to intrigue people. 

(would have been very retro of her to announce anything big on Entertainment Tonight instead of twitter/IG first tbh)

Fashionofhissteven

Next Project Is Rescheduling The Chromatica Ball For 2023 So She Dont Gotta Refund Us 

The Journey Continues Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

• monketsharona changed the title to Gaga says she has next project in mind but not ready to talk about it yet

Archived