1 hour ago, julz said:

A baby :ally:

I can already picture the threads...

"Gaga debuts Baby" 

"Is the Baby's rise dangerous to Gaga?" 

"Baby smashed but Gaga didn't"

PG.

monketsharona

Not hyping myself but Gaga could drop anything music related anytime she wants. We all know she has a huge collection of finished songs and even without releasing some unreleased tracks she could be working in the studio without us even knowing. It's very hard to track her work when she's in L.A anyway.

Anderson123

It could be anything but LG7 or ARTPOP Act 2. I'd also say a re-launch of the Vegas show but probably not in the middle of this Omicron crisis.

I think it'll be a Top Gun announcement and possibly she's working on next album. 

steven

I wouldn't expect new music anytime soon. She wants to settle down and focus on her acting career for a while.

Inferno
6 hours ago, NewUsername said:

All of these seem plausible, but "in mind" + her body language make it seem a bit bigger at least.

What if she announces something with the genre of opera, she mentioned during the ASIB promo that she wanted to do that genre!

idgaf about opera but if she entered that arena i'd have front row seats as always

LilyLark

Probably Top Gun. Tom Cruise is also a producer and he's like...fanatical about his films (he has a massive hand in pr, everything, unlike most). I just googled and it's coming out in May...I could absolutely see a trickle of PR starting now (maybe a sneak peak of the song, another trailer, etc. this month).

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Probably Top Gun. Tom Cruise is also a producer and he's like...fanatical about his films (he has a massive hand in pr, everything, unlike most). I just googled and it's coming out in May...I could absolutely see a trickle of PR starting now (maybe a sneak peak of the song, another trailer, etc. this month).

Sounds a bit too early for Top Gun imo

• monketsharona changed the title to Gaga says she has next project in mind but not ready to talk about it yet

Archived