💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga says she has next project in mind but not ready to talk about it yet

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Tangerine

All the other ET Palm Springs interviews have been 10 to 15 minutes long.

I don’t think she’ll announce anything but should be a nice interview.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be exactly like this, bookmark me.

'I archived a lot in the past few years and it's been pretty stressful for ALL of us, so after this years award season I'm going to focus on building a family.. with my hubby (points at a ring on her finger).'

*everyone's screaming - a lot of happy noises and congrats*

'To my little monsters I sadly have to say that I have no interest in the *cough* Chromatica Ball *cough* anymore so that it will "sadly" be cancelled, and the journey won't continue (once and for all tho). -  But music will obviously be always in my mind and heart, xoxo.'

Spoiler

8f6d845c8983eb6348311b486097099e.gif

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Daenerys

If ARTPOP and Chromatica are anything to go by, and unless it’s Jazz, it doesn’t seem like she’s very happy putting out music so I hope it’s something that’s beneficial to her mental health. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

TipsyGagaFan

Probably her next movie role or sumn like that 

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

JINNOCIDE

Honestly if it's the Top Gun song it may be a nice move.

Written and produced by her means that she'll sing it?

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

RAYA.core
3 hours ago, JustTea said:

I bet it's a broadway musical... :yennefer:

words straight out of my mouth. its time 

╰☆╼𝙾𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. đ™»đš’đšŸđšŽ 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚱𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╼JOINED November 25 2011

NewUsername

The more I look at the clip, the more I think it's just ET hyping this like she's announcing something in the interview. There's probably one more sentence after that "for what's next" that's as vague and general as the first one.

Remember this when we're upset if there's nothing announced, don't blame Gaga then, but 'blame' ET for making it seem like an announcement.

Well, we'll see, and it's cool to have a new interview anyway.

La Rosalia
29 minutes ago, LaLa said:

My guess is a re-launching of the Vegas show and new dates 

I was thinking it would be tour related (as in the Chromatica Ball) but I forgot about this and sadly, it makes more sense 💔😔

holy scheisse

Omg her next advertisement partnership 😍 or her next announcement about kindness and bravery 😍

• monketsharona changed the title to Gaga says she has next project in mind but not ready to talk about it yet

Archived