news

Gaga says she has next project in mind but not ready to talk about it yet

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Watch her say "I do have something in mind for what's next.... but I can't give that away right now" :laughga: 

But honestly this could be exciting! Or it could be nothing... so lets be careful how hyped we get

But man I hope it's something worthy of the 'news' tag :excited2:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

She is just going to say something like "work on building a kinder and braver world"

Channel Kindness: Volume II

NFRatwell

“You know the truth is whatever I do it will be inspired by the kindness and bravery that surrounds me and in return I hope it will inspire others too”

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Watch her say "I do have something in mind for what's next.... but I can't give that away right now" :laughga: 

But honestly this could be exciting! Or it could be nothing... so lets be careful how hyped we get

But man I hope it's something worthy of the 'news' tag :excited2:

3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

She is just going to say something like "work on building a kinder and braver world"

3 minutes ago, Nite said:

She's already mentioned she'll be in Vegas so I'm kind of expecting the new Enigma :huntyga:

All of these seem plausible, but "in mind" + her body language make it seem a bit bigger at least.

What if she announces something with the genre of opera, she mentioned during the ASIB promo that she wanted to do that genre!

ModernEcstasy

More often than not, it’s usually something that the majority of us aren’t interested in. So let’s not get too hyped about this. 

(But I can’t wait for her to talk about The Chromatica Ball, Top Gun song, LG7, revamped Enigma and next movie role. All in this one interview :excited2:)

Ororo Munroe
Just now, JustTea said:

I bet it's a broadway musical... :yennefer:

I would live for that tbh :giveup:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

All of these seem plausible, but "in mind" + her body language make it seem a bit bigger at least.

What if she announces something with the genre of opera, she mentioned during the ASIB promo that she wanted to do that genre!

I'd be hyped for her to do opera or some solo jazz as well.

My biggest hope is for her to do any show in Europe again (but I know that's probably not what this announcement will be about), because her Vegas show is entirely out of reach for me, as much as I'd love to see Jazz&Piano there :oops: 

• monketsharona changed the title to Gaga says she has next project in mind but not ready to talk about it yet

Archived