💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga says she has next project in mind but not ready to talk about it yet

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers
11 hours ago, Reality said:

I didn't expect much, but I also didn't expect that the entire f*cking thing would just be cancelled 

Awkward Kathryn Hahn GIF by Nerdist.com

I mean that’s the way things go with gaga these days 😂

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylerjs

Not sure what she’s referring to, but if it is an album, it won’t come until at least 2023, maybe 2024 or even 2025. The last few “main pop” albums she’s done had about 2-4 years between, and I’m assuming the gap between albums won’t get shorter. Chromatica was like 4 years after Joanne, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the next one was 4 years after Chromatica, if not longer. So unless it’s movies, paid partnerships, or Haus Labs, it’s not happening any time soon lol.

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Bolkins

The music during the bit about the monster ball was weirdly intense and sinister? Anyway, its extremely hard to gauge what she means. However I do think its more likely she's going to spend the next few years away from the spotlight, we have to remember over-exposure is real and I dont think she'd risk that again

LordByron28
1 hour ago, soularpower said:

Not sure what she’s referring to, but if it is an album, it won’t come until at least 2023, maybe 2024 or even 2025. The last few “main pop” albums she’s done had about 2-4 years between, and I’m assuming the gap between albums won’t get shorter. Chromatica was like 4 years after Joanne, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the next one was 4 years after Chromatica, if not longer. So unless it’s movies, paid partnerships, or Haus Labs, it’s not happening any time soon lol.

I mean the ASIB soundtrack released in 2018 she was heavily involved with the writing and recording process. It may not be a Pop album but she had never gone 2 years without releasing new music. 

Although I personally agree that we may not get her next major pop record until 2024. She just released L4S in 2021 so I could see her next album release being ARTPOP 10th anniversary in 2023 with new next major album being in 2024. Not too mention we might be getting a new song from the Top Gun:Maverick soundtrack in spring of this year.

CooterFritter
13 hours ago, Meat said:

Are you even a human being? Jesus 

Please don’t make me self-identify just because you don’t like my reaction to her interview, Meat.

I’ve been a fan since Perez posted just dance and saw her at the house of blues. I’m allowed to say what I feel and will kthnx.

Mother of Puppies

so when is the TonyGa documentary coming out?? It could be just that right?

edit: ok that doesn't make any sense. Forget it. :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

AURAOFSHEISSE

The interview is literally beautiful, I love her:kara:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

SPARTACUS

It must be frustrating for her. To have fans bitching for years for LG6, and to give it to them, and within 2 years they're bitching for LG7. I wouldn't even answer any questions about new music or plans for the future. I'd say "No comment. Next question" or "FFS you greedy lil sh*ts go read a book!" :lmao:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Inferno

Okay but what else were yall expecting like LOL :laughga: I guess ive just been on here long enough to know better

RainingOnMe
22 hours ago, CooterFritter said:

Please don’t make me self-identify just because you don’t like my reaction to her interview, Meat.

I’ve been a fan since Perez posted just dance and saw her at the house of blues. I’m allowed to say what I feel and will kthnx.

Just because you were an early fan does not give you the right to treat her like garbage... :lmao:

It's reminding me of the hate people like you sent her during ARTPOP because you "didn't like it" :lmao:

AJRocketMan
10 hours ago, Spartacus said:

It must be frustrating for her. To have fans bitching for years for LG6, and to give it to them, and within 2 years they're bitching for LG7. I wouldn't even answer any questions about new music or plans for the future. I'd say "No comment. Next question" or "FFS you greedy lil sh*ts go read a book!" :lmao:

Two years is a reasonable amount of time to begin to inquire about new music. Madonna released Bedtime Stories 2 years after Erotica and Ray of Light 3.5 years after Bedtime Stories.

Archived