Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS: @ladygaga let's get back to work

Bradley

Featured Posts

On 1/8/2022 at 7:50 AM, thatfoxyfeeling said:

He sounds desperate for work probably hasn't got much money :air:

And tbh it feels like you all need to bash and hate on each producer she’s worked with. Literally. RedOne, Mark, BloodPop. There will always be a bunch of little monsters who will come for these talented people while they contributed a lot to making who she is now, for sure, Gaga is one of the most talented person we’ve ever witnessed, but it takes a lot of trust and support to leverage your work and creativity in such an industry. DJWS has been through the same things as Gaga back in time, as they were both as much involved in the making of that album and I can understand how frustrated he can be for working on a second act of the record, on which there’s actually a huge demand, and not being able to share the music for over a decade! Be kind to him, be kind to RedOne and Mark and BloodPop! ♥️♥️♥️

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
12 minutes ago, warholastar said:

And tbh it feels like you all need to bash and hate on each producer she’s worked with. Literally. RedOne, Mark, BloodPop. There will always be a bunch of little monsters who will come for these talented people while they contributed a lot to making who she is now, for sure, Gaga is one of the most talented person we’ve ever witnessed, but it takes a lot of trust and support to leverage your work and creativity in such an industry. DJWS has been through the same things as Gaga back in time, as they were both as much involved in the making of that album and I can understand how frustrated he can be for working on a second act of the record, on which there’s actually a huge demand, and not being able to share the music for over a decade! Be kind to him, be kind to RedOne and Mark and BloodPop! ♥️♥️♥️

Calm down I haven't bashed or hated on RedOne, Mark or BloodPop. I'm not even hating on DJWS it's just the fact he won't let ARTPOP stay in the past where it belongs because he clearly is desperate for work. :air:

danbekim

I could definitely see some unreleased tracks getting released for the tenth anniversary of ARTPOP next year, but not a full album lol

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

NATAH
2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Calm down I haven't bashed or hated on RedOne, Mark or BloodPop. I'm not even hating on DJWS it's just the fact he won't let ARTPOP stay in the past where it belongs because he clearly is desperate for work. :air:

girl you kinda are hating on him :triggered:

mother, what must i do?

thatfoxyfeeling
18 minutes ago, NATAH said:

girl you kinda are hating on him :triggered:

He co-wrote and produced on ASIB soundtrack 4 years ago, he hasn't done anything since. That's my point. :partysick:

JLoveLamar

Y'all were up ARTPOP's ass when it came out. I cannot wait until you all come into the light about the REAL weakest link in Gaga's discography.........JOANNE!

NATAH
3 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

He co-wrote and produced on ASIB soundtrack 4 years ago, he hasn't done anything since. That's my point. :partysick:

what you said was still rude tho :triggered:

mother, what must i do?

Roughhouse Dandy

Whatever Gaga decides to do for the anniversary coming up (if she decides to do anything), it'll be great. A while ago it seemed like time had caught up with ARTPOP and people started to appreciate it for what it was. Judging from this thread, "the fans" have once again changed their minds now that the time is actually approaching 🙃

I mostly just wish people would stop yucking each other's yums about it. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

HEARTSTOP
12 hours ago, warholastar said:

I mean, they come for Gaga everyday on this site, why wouldn't they come for her coworkers?

IDGAF

Inferno

Yo going through this comment section really has me solidifying my opinion that ARTPOP is and always has been hella overrated by the fanbase. I love it, I love her, not even knocking it as an enjoyable gaga album HOWEVER, alllllllll these paragraphs I see being written to argue why its great have everything to do with the nostalgia you all feel since for most of you, it was your first gaga era, but musically there are zero solid arguments to argue that it was in any way as experimental as some of yall seem to want to believe. Even further evidenced by the fact that the majority of the albums instrumentals already existed (wasn't even aware of that until that persons response earlier in this thread).

And the Chromatica slander some of you (usually an ARTPOP stan) spew out about it being generic or whatever I just...... its so much more personal lyrically than the majority of ARTPOP? Like... all this stan based ARTPOP hype really goes to show some of you care less about the actual content of the projects and more about whatever you project onto it. Like you want to feel powerful and create a movement that takes it to the top of the charts and revives her pop career or whatever, in the same way that other fanbases have propelled albums of artists like Britney or Mariah to the top of the charts again. But ya'll are doing it for the wrong project. Period.

This guy needs to stop. Gaga clearly was in a bad place during ARTPOP. He needs to respect her. She doesn’t want to go there again. 

On 1/9/2022 at 3:53 PM, JLoveLamar said:

Y'all were up ARTPOP's ass when it came out. I cannot wait until you all come into the light about the REAL weakest link in Gaga's discography.........JOANNE!

Joanne is great in my book. I miss Joanne more than The Fame/Monster or Born this Way. It’s timeless and chill. 

Archived