💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS: @ladygaga let's get back to work

Bradley

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

I’m not saying I think new ARTPOP material is coming, but the idea of it not being entirely impossible still gets me so excited.

See The Best In Everyone

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roughhouse Dandy

If Gaga feels okay revisiting the project, I think the world needs an ARTPOP Renaissance. She broke barriers the first time in ways people will appreciate more in decades to come, so even a little tribute would be a serve. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Guillaume Hamon
51 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

If Gaga feels okay revisiting the project, I think the world needs an ARTPOP Renaissance. She broke barriers the first time in ways people will appreciate more in decades to come, so even a little tribute would be a serve. 

No shade but what barriers ? I don't know a lot about music so maybe I'm missing some stuffs. :)

Helxig

I honestly feel like Gaga is way past that point in her life, but DJWS is still trying to relive the glory days (or what he considers the glory days, and what she likely considers a really hard and turbulent time in her life)

I don't believe anything is going to come of this. He's just puffing smoke in our direction trying to get as much attention as possible :( 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

PatrickMonster

We need ARTPOP: The Tenth Anniversary next year with DWUW feat Xtina on the tracklist and 6 unreleased songs on the second CD

Regina George

He’s a great guy but he also kinda seems desperate at this point. I wish he’d just stop with this especially now that he’s successful again in the industry. For some reason I believe Gaga doesn’t want to work with him now at the moment and that his behaviour could only freak her out. 

Lucas

excuse me no, I don't want another overproduced soulless album of bad songs randomly thrown together with no cohesiveness like ARTPOP.

i said what i said!

Moonlight on Water

ARTPOP is over, I don't want Gaga to return to it. She can release songs from the vault when she's about to retire, sure, but I honestly wanna see her moving forward, cause I'm pretty sure that's what she wants for herself.

she/her

GagaUnderYou

You guys are negative and dramatic. Gaga’s mind has shifted now, and you can tell she about making smart investments now especially with her career. Remember when she said something along the lines of hating to sell her images, perfumes and then boom we have a successful make up line. It’s not cool to hate Lady Gaga anymore, I think the ARTPOP project would be supported if revived.

There is a demand for ARTPOP ACT II and her management would be crazy not montetize on this. Gaga knows her fans want this music and I’m sure they are going to try to work towards it now. Gaga always created her best ART in her pain, and I’m sure she can revisit and make something beautiful again. As for Paul, he went silent about ACT II for a bit, and then now he’s talking about it because it’s probably now in the works that House of Gucci wrapped up. He was probably asked to keep it on the low until they can work on the project again. You guys are calling him broke when he still gets royalties. I’m sure he’s not broke, he’s just passionate about the project. He’s an artist as well, and it’s his job to make music with other artists. ARTPOP is arguably his biggest project that resonated with so many people so forgive him for wanting to keep it alive. His work on a A Star is Born was great as well.

Gaga & Paul have a relationship we probably know nothing about. They are friends and I’m sure she felt more understood by Paul than Bloodpop. 

I think Gaga and Paul’s best work is yet to come. Let’s be supportive & enjoy whatever Gaga and him decide to make for us.

5 hours ago, Ivy said:

I don't care what y'all say, I think it's gonna be ARTPOP revival for 2023 :party:

you know what, maybe you are right

i can see it now!

HuffsAhoy

So tired of seeing this man desperately whine about wanting to work with Gaga again. Leave her worst album in the past where it belongs. She's better than mess now.  :coffee:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived